GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HEAT and VELOCITY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/04/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I spoke about making this thread a while ago, so i thought i would give it a try. If it dies it dies!
Page:
Thu 01/09/05 at 08:18
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Dunno why but i'd like 2 see Dupree start making more of an impact on RAW and Nunzio/ Vito on Smackdown (mainly because people who dont watch Velocity would think Paul london is still the Champ!)
Wed 31/08/05 at 19:31
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I would have liked Kazarian to get a oush but hes gone now

Kennedy might be because he was on Smackdown last week.
Wed 31/08/05 at 19:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Who do you think will be the next wrestler to move up from Heat/Velocity and make an impact on RAW or Smackdown? Or who would you like to see do so? Do you think anyone will or are they shows that WWE put's wrestlers in before firing them?

I'd like Steven Richards to be given a push.
Tue 30/08/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Kawada wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> Should go down well with HHH though?
>
>
> In a just been dragged through a hedge backwards during a very windy
> day and in a time when all the world's shampoo resources have run dry
> sort of way?
>
> Very much so :-D

Whilst we're on that subject...With his new look he bares more than a passing resemblance to TNA's Bobby Roode, who, despite looking like he was dragged through the aforementioned hedge looks smarter than Petey Williams currently does. Note to Petey: Cut your hair.
Tue 30/08/05 at 10:54
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Fígó wrote:

> Trish is by far the best women's wrestler.

no.

Victoria? Meh, she's not
> bad but apart from her finisher, nothing really stands out about her
> wrestling ability.

standing moonsault?

> Hell, Trish managed to somehow drag a decent
> match out of Christy at WM. Not bad going...

i really hope you're kidding man. firstly, the match was awful, but to be expected with a total greenhorn involved. secondly, trish has been in the ring with far better people than christy and managed to balls things up. and thirdly... just no :P

EDIT - thanks for the links there wardy :)
Tue 30/08/05 at 08:50
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Well they've only got one decent women's wrestler in Victoria anyway
> until Alexis Laree FINALLY gets a call up. (and if anyone says Trish
> i'll go all New Jack on you)

:D

Trish is by far the best women's wrestler. Victoria? Meh, she's not bad but apart from her finisher, nothing really stands out about her wrestling ability. Hell, Trish managed to somehow drag a decent match out of Christy at WM. Not bad going...
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:20
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Too right, London would fit in well.

and V_M, you can download the TNA shows from (i think) tnawrestling.com or something like that.

I heard that somewhere, not sure if its true. Never tried it myself.

EDIT: Just looking at the website...

WATCH TNA IMPACT ONLINE AT TNAWRESTLING.COM
On Friday afternoon beginning at 4pm ET, fans who visit the TNAwrestling.com website will be provided a link to click on to watch “iMPACT!” in streaming format, much like watching it on television. The “RealPlayer” will be required to view “iMPACT!”. All online broadcasts will be archived for fans to watch at their convenience.

[URL]http://www.tnawrestling.com/tv/index.html[/URL]

EDIT2:

This link has a couple of episodes you can watch [URL]http://www.tnawrestling.com/index2.html[/URL]
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:18
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it's a disgusting working environment, it's like being back at school.
so much for vinces "it's good business" speech a few weeks back, hardly good business to victimise people who could EASILY walk into TNA's new tv slot and add MORE quality to the matches that already shame WWEs.
i wonder if vince is actually legitimately a little worse for wear mentally, he's making losses all over the place, most of the IWC (and indeed his employees) are bewildered by his decisions and the product is suffering badly. If i were Paul London i'd be looking for a release, which sucks for me as i don't get TNA and i'm a huge London fan, so i'd never see his bouts, but that treatment is madness.
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:15
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Torrie and Candice now on RAW wrestle a lot less than Christy and Stacy who they just gave up as well.

Christy and Stacy dont wrestle that much, but they wrestle more than TOrrie and especially Candice.

On Candice's first stint on RAW, Trish slapped her and she couldnt stop crying for the rest of that backstage segment.
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well they've only got one decent women's wrestler in Victoria anyway until Alexis Laree FINALLY gets a call up. (and if anyone says Trish i'll go all New Jack on you)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.