GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HEAT and VELOCITY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/04/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I spoke about making this thread a while ago, so i thought i would give it a try. If it dies it dies!
Page:
Sun 25/09/05 at 11:06
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
As of next weekend both Heat and Velocity will be shown on WWE.com as the TV shows are now cancelled.
Mon 19/09/05 at 17:50
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Cong_Man wrote:

> Does Vince need an excuse to go on a firing spree?

Definately not!

It's be better if he found another way to boost his ego though........
Mon 19/09/05 at 14:40
Regular
"you've got a beard"
need them or not, he has them. sadly the problems are never the ones to get the chop.... mainly because the constant cancerous problems are related to him. whiny, shrill voice and all.
Mon 19/09/05 at 14:09
Regular
"..."
Smedlos wrote:
> Wonder if they'll create a new show or go on another firing spree?

Does Vince need an excuse to go on a firing spree?
Fri 16/09/05 at 18:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
In Jim Ross' latest interview he was talking about Jonathan Coachman moving from Heat to RAW commentary and says the reason was because Heat is getting cancelled next month so the rumours are true.

Wonder if they'll create a new show or go on another firing spree?
Thu 08/09/05 at 21:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
To stop TNA using them, The Dudley Boyz are going to attract the casual fans attention straight away more than Team 3-D will

Though they're haggling over wages so they might not end up in TNA anyway
Thu 08/09/05 at 21:00
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Smedlos wrote:
> They do seem to be obsessed with keeping trademarks. The Dudleys can't
> use the names "The Dudley(s/z)", "The Dudleyboy(s/z) or
> "Dudleyville" because Vince won't let them. Still the same
> wrestlers though without the name.

Tis a shame. Why does Vince stop them when he isnt using them anymore? Obviously he doesnt think much of it if he is letting them go!
Thu 08/09/05 at 19:25
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
They do seem to be obsessed with keeping trademarks. The Dudleys can't use the names "The Dudley(s/z)", "The Dudleyboy(s/z) or "Dudleyville" because Vince won't let them. Still the same wrestlers though without the name.
Thu 08/09/05 at 19:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
WWE's legal office will be busy in the coming weeks enforcing all these trademarks of wrestlers they may be firing. However i think TNA can live with losing out on Simon Dean
Thu 08/09/05 at 19:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
If it's true then morale will be at an all time low backstage. Getting rid of Heat and Velocity will surely mean lots more cuts.

On the plus side that will mean more talent heading over the TNA etc making them stronger competitors to the WWE.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.