GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doom 3 opinions"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/04/05 at 22:57
Regular
"Craziest Col"
Crap.

I saved and exited half way through the single player and the online co-op is laggy with slow down.

The zombies just stand there and load a ton of bullets into you, but they don't move and their gun just doesn't do anything.

Perhaps it was because I was playing with a french person I was experiencing these problems, but it shouldn't really make a differnce.
Fri 08/04/05 at 18:43
Regular
"Believe"
doom 3..
From what i heard its a 'save your bullets' type of game.
Im into the 'all guns blazing'
=)
Fri 08/04/05 at 18:02
Regular
"boom boom click"
so should i buy it? or should i get brothers in arms:rth30
Fri 08/04/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Craziest Col"
Sure Spikecast, what time?
Fri 08/04/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Touched!"
Hey col. I might grab a copy tonight at work for £29 (standard version though) so if you are on late tonight I'll play co-op with ya. Or anyone else who fancies a go. I'll be playing some SC first though!
Fri 08/04/05 at 15:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

>
> Everyone on IGN boards are raving about the co-op.

That's like asking people on Halo 2.
Fri 08/04/05 at 15:08
Regular
"Craziest Col"
I'll be giving it another try in a bit Tlta so I'll see if there is a differnce.
Fri 08/04/05 at 11:30
Regular
Surely it's not a patch on Splinter Cell co-op?
Fri 08/04/05 at 11:28
Regular
You sure it's not just your connection being stupid Col?

Everyone on IGN boards are raving about the co-op.
Fri 08/04/05 at 08:08
Regular
": ("
They're rushing the games probably. This is probably the last year until Xbox 2 comes out so they've all decided to make loads of crap games and release them as soon as possible to make as much money from the Xbox until the Xbox 2 comes.
Thu 07/04/05 at 23:18
Regular
"Touched!"
I was going to get Doom 3 or a PSP..think I'll go for the PSP after hearing that it lags like mad. What is it with laggy live games now?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.