GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ninty Love"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/04/05 at 09:50
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
I am definetly going to buy a DS. And, so it seems, so is everyone else.
Most of the people i have asked would prefer a DS to PSP, even Playstation fanatics.
Why is this?
Most probably its the amount of effort and origianality nintendo put in their consoles/games, and they always turn out great (with the exception of Doshin the Giant and Super Mario Ball).
Since i first got a N64 for christmas about 4 years ago, i have got every nintendo console out and most of the games ive bought are nintendo ones.
I know this has probably been said a thousand times, but:
Nintendo are the best!
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:26
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Domaye wrote:
> bloody hell fanboy alert, hes allowed to have his own oppinions guys,
> even if you dont agree dont suddenly turn into "defend ninty at
> all costs" mode.
> Sheesh

Oh come on :S He was just making the point that Wario Ware does have interesting gameplay. I wouldn't go so far as to call it "compelling" myself, it's far too lighthearted for that but he's aloud his opinion without being labelled a fanboy.
Thu 07/04/05 at 09:42
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Yeah. Thanks Tphi
Thu 07/04/05 at 09:44
Regular
"8==="
Online > handheld

Roll on the Revolution.
Thu 07/04/05 at 09:47
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Yep, that'd be cool. Thers also a new wireless GBAChat coming out this year. Dont know if it would be very good though, no touch-screen
Thu 07/04/05 at 09:48
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Oh, Hedfix, on Hedfix.com, is that your music? Its really cool!
Thu 07/04/05 at 09:53
Regular
MrGlitch wrote:
> Quite right pResident, what kind of games do you like tiltawhirl?
> "Good" old footy/ Shoot'em'ups with no origianality that
> bagged themselves 39/100 in all mags and sites?

I wouldn't call Wario Ware original though and I certainly woulnd't call it the future of gaming. If scratching the screen and drawing circles around things is the best use Nintendo can come up with for the second screen, I can't help feeling they would have been best off not bothering.

Oh and no I don't like dodgy games with no originality, but I also don't like games that strive for originality but end up being pointless and shallow at the same time. For Nintendo to base a handheld console around these kind of mechanics shows me that they've lost their way even further.

God knows they better not pull of something similiar with the Revolution.
Thu 07/04/05 at 09:56
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
So, you've played Wario Ware than?
Thu 07/04/05 at 09:57
Regular
Thu 07/04/05 at 10:02
Regular
"8==="
MrGlitch wrote:
> Oh, Hedfix, on Hedfix.com, is that your music? Its really cool!

Yep, cheers. :)
Thu 07/04/05 at 10:03
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Well, have you? If you have you should know that with a couple of friends, Wario Ware probably the best and most frantic multiplayers of them all.
With a touch screen even more so!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.