GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ninty Love"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/04/05 at 09:50
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
I am definetly going to buy a DS. And, so it seems, so is everyone else.
Most of the people i have asked would prefer a DS to PSP, even Playstation fanatics.
Why is this?
Most probably its the amount of effort and origianality nintendo put in their consoles/games, and they always turn out great (with the exception of Doshin the Giant and Super Mario Ball).
Since i first got a N64 for christmas about 4 years ago, i have got every nintendo console out and most of the games ive bought are nintendo ones.
I know this has probably been said a thousand times, but:
Nintendo are the best!
Wed 06/04/05 at 09:50
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
I am definetly going to buy a DS. And, so it seems, so is everyone else.
Most of the people i have asked would prefer a DS to PSP, even Playstation fanatics.
Why is this?
Most probably its the amount of effort and origianality nintendo put in their consoles/games, and they always turn out great (with the exception of Doshin the Giant and Super Mario Ball).
Since i first got a N64 for christmas about 4 years ago, i have got every nintendo console out and most of the games ive bought are nintendo ones.
I know this has probably been said a thousand times, but:
Nintendo are the best!
Wed 06/04/05 at 09:53
Regular
Owning both, I can safely say that last sentence is wrong in this case.
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:03
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
?
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:14
Regular
The bit about Nintendo being 'the best'.

The PSP really is so much better than the DS, even with the DS must haves.
Wed 06/04/05 at 11:07
"The Will of D."
The PSP like the DS has a really bad release line up, it's only okay for people who like racing games, and i'm not one of them. The DS may not have had a decent line up but they did have 2 games I wanted at least.
Wed 06/04/05 at 11:20
Regular
Wipeout is the only game I'd like to play for the PSP.
Wed 06/04/05 at 12:08
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I agree, Super Mario Ball was rubbish.

And to magicly predict Bullet's next post, yes it's out now.
Wed 06/04/05 at 12:13
Regular
I predict Tphi will cough
Wed 06/04/05 at 12:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
sneezes.
Wed 06/04/05 at 12:52
Regular
Wow, I'm amazed :D

At myself :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.