GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New SR mag"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 21:35
Regular
Did anyone else think it was as cool as I did?
I liked the page devoted to the club news. Now I'm going to have to try harder to get my name in it somewhere. :)
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
big_slow wrote:
> meka_gragon should have had a better pic. his is low quality. and
> ant looks v.ugly

Shut your mouth, you couldn't see my hair in it so you can't pass judgement.

How would you like it if I went around calling you ugly just cos I saw half your face in a tiny pic??

And the same goes to RBS.
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Watch me do that and find me not winning gameaday for ages ;-)) Mind you i'm not exactly a regular winner anyway ;-))

Think i need Sega to bring out another Phantasy Star Online game to help me out - both wins i've had were thanks to writing about that title. One was about how excellent the game was looking and stuff, the other was a review of it after a played an import version.

So pleeeeeeeeease Sega, hurry up and make the next one !
;-))
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:11
Regular
My memeber ship has just run out.

I won't be getting it now...
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:09
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
go in and ask for perry, alan or andy(if they still work there i have not been there for a month) and tell them that you have paid for your membership, if you can prove it they should be able to help you out
Fri 01/06/01 at 23:03
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Me ? The one in Basildon
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:57
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
what shop do you go to?
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:54
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
SR hardly ever send me the mag :-( (and yes i am a member). Most of the time i have to goto the shop and pick it up from the side. Its very rare i actually get it through the post :-( Waaaaaaaaaaah, so unappreciated ::sniff::
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:51
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> making my post up :-D

lol@RBS
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:48
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
true - good point mister
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:39
Regular
"pies r good"
I love the new club bit in the magazine as it incourages more people to become best posters of the last 30 days and all and get their name on the magazine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.