GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New SR mag"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 21:35
Regular
Did anyone else think it was as cool as I did?
I liked the page devoted to the club news. Now I'm going to have to try harder to get my name in it somewhere. :)
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:49
"possibly impossible"
Grix, I got two, I'll sort it out with you on MSN this weekend, or send a mail..
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:45
Regular
I didn't get the mag...

The last three mags were just sent to me for no reason. I hoped they might send me it again. :D

No suck luck.

So I tried joining.

They don't accept Solo.

What about getting one from a shop?

I live in Wales.

Perhaps a friend has one?

No. Nobody seems to have it.

Damn. :0)
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:43
Regular
pb wrote:

"btw: anyone wanting to add their own dialogue/play one of the characters can contact me on MSN at the weekend."

I'll talk to you then, then. :0)
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:42
Regular
Ant wrote:
"you couldn't see my hair"

You couldn't see mine either, because I was bald... I can't see anyone making fun of me though. :D

Well, if they have, I've just ignored them. :0)
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:27
how come you let him off? no i joke nobady can take it.

Okay, maybe you were, but big_slow is acting like a
> complete git.
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:11
"possibly impossible"
Some people think I choose a new DVD every day...but that's another story!

Ant, have you heard my Sr Story dialogue yet? Grix, Er-no and turbonutter have it now I think. It features the one and only Ant in the Bleak Bleak Future story and there will be more to follow...

btw: anyone wanting to add their own dialogue/play one of the characters can contact me on MSN at the weekend.
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Spider 2001 wrote:
> Ant do u go on gamesaday.co.uk every day. I wanna bcome a notable.
> And do u choose a new computer games every single day

1. Yep, I do. This is gameaday.co.uk really, along with the reviews and cheats section.

2. Well, to become a Notable you have to be a regular really and you have to be voted for by other UKDiscussions members, so you have a lot of work to do if you've only just arrived!

3. Do I choose a new Computer game every day?? No, but I've won Gameaday 7 times, if that's what you mean.
Mon 04/06/01 at 20:34
Ant do u go on gamesaday.co.uk every day. I wanna bcome a notable. And do u choose a new computer games every single day
Mon 04/06/01 at 20:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Jesus! Calm donw Ant, we were only joking!

Okay, maybe you were, but big_slow is acting like a complete git.

DELETE!
Mon 04/06/01 at 19:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
Jesus! Calm donw Ant, we were only joking!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.