GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Predator"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/04/05 at 19:44
Regular
Just saw it this afternoon. Good film, enjoyed it alot. A lot of tense moments. Not as good as Alien, but still good. I thought the special effects were pretty good (this film was made in 1987) and the Predator looked amazing, better than the awful Alien VS Predator version. You might as well watch Predator and Alien instead of AvP.
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:44
Regular
Just saw it this afternoon. Good film, enjoyed it alot. A lot of tense moments. Not as good as Alien, but still good. I thought the special effects were pretty good (this film was made in 1987) and the Predator looked amazing, better than the awful Alien VS Predator version. You might as well watch Predator and Alien instead of AvP.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:07
Regular
Just whatever you do, don't watch Predator 2.

Danny Glover? Ha ha ha.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:08
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Ignore that last post, Predator 2 was actually quite good.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:08
Regular
I've heard bad things about Predator 2.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:20
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> I've heard bad things about Predator 2.

Then you've been misinformed.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:37
Regular
Predator 2 was reasonable for the first part, but then I thought it kind of dragged on a bit. Nothing like the original, and nothing special.

The gunfight at the start was pretty cool, though, was it not?
Tue 05/04/05 at 19:33
Regular
Predator 2 didn't live up to the excellent first film. But I still thoroughly enjoyed it.

And compared to AVP it's a blockbuster.
Tue 05/04/05 at 19:59
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> And compared to AVP it's a blockbuster.

That was bloody awful. Running around in a short-sleeve shirt and jeans in the freezing cold? Riiight.
Tue 05/04/05 at 20:34
Regular
"For One Night Only"
"Predator 2" is a possitively ABYSMAL film!!!!
Tue 05/04/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Not a Jew"
No, it's not. It's alright, actually.
AVP was a disgrace, that's all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.