GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That funky new Gorillaz song."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/04/05 at 20:54
Regular
Gotta say I did find them quite hard to take seriously but I do love their new song. It's really funky, catchy, and the singing parts break up the rap bits really nicely. A big improvement from their old stuff.
Fri 08/04/05 at 10:45
Regular
Did anyone play Ghostbusters on the Commodore 64?

The laugh at the start of the song is EXACTLY like the laugh at the start of that game. Used to scare the crap out of me.

Then that ball that came on and bounced to the words. Now why did that scare me?
Thu 07/04/05 at 23:06
Regular
"The Red Shift"
T'is funkay.

That bass line is great and who'd have thought DLS and the Blur guy would mix well?
Thu 07/04/05 at 16:50
Regular
Chorus is brillaint though. I'm willing to put up with Albarn's pseudo-bohemian experimenting for his stuff in the Gorillaz songs.

Windmill windmill, for the land..
Thu 07/04/05 at 16:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, I like the 'windmills' bit but that stupid rapping

" This is my chocolate attack Y'ALL "
Thu 07/04/05 at 16:40
Regular
Just streamed the video. Unbelievably good. I haven't seen a video that works so well with the song for a long time.
Thu 07/04/05 at 14:14
Regular
If the Gorillaz just let Albarn get on with it instead of having stupid laughter and rapping on every track, they'd be awesome.

Instead, I listen to them every now and again, love the Damon bits and get annoyed when anything else happens.
Thu 07/04/05 at 13:25
"period drama"
The song's pretty duff, but I love the video.
The animation is amazing, beautiful.
Thu 07/04/05 at 12:14
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
Aint heard the new Gorillaz song, might download it in a bit, but it makes me laugh when someone with the name Snoop Dogg, calls Daft Punk's new song a discrace.

Snoop Dogg & Justin Timberlake anyone?
ahahaharf
Wed 06/04/05 at 13:08
Regular
Video reminds me of Skies of Arcadia.. only heard half of it once, but it held me for some odd reason, would like to hear it again.
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Not bad

No need for rapping though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.