GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My teacher - a pervert?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/04/05 at 18:40
Regular
": ("
Okay, today at school my teacher went out of the classroom and leaving his mobile phone on his desk so this girl nicks it and starts to mess about and prank call people, but then when she checked his pictures there was a picture of him naked holding on to his penis...smiling.

The girl actually took the phone and it was reported lost etc etc and apparently later on in the day the girl looked at some more pictures and found 5 pictures of girls from our year group and (this is the bit I don't beleive) a girl (from our school) playing with her bits.

Now, it only happened today so not al.ot of people have seen it so I don't think he or any other teachers know about it but on Monday when everyone sends the picture of our teacher naked to their mates (like you do...) i'm sure some teacher will find out and he will get sacked.

But do you think he can get done by the police seeing as he has 5 pictures of 14/15 year old girls, a picture of himself naked and a picture of a 14/15 year old girl playing with her bits?
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:29
Regular
"bot"
wtf is a tounge?
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:25
"period drama"
Don't use gayby smilies, then, gayby.
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:23
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> Peter .K wrote:
> Not much of a problem with you (unless you're the teacher :P
> It wouldn't be serious if it's your girlfriend and you're her age,
> but a 30-40 year old teacher with a photo like that should be locked
> up!
>
> Close your brackets, gayby.

I did close the brackets but it looked like the tounge was a nost and closing bracket a mouth
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:21
Regular
"bot"
Peter .K wrote:
> Not much of a problem with you (unless you're the teacher :P
> It wouldn't be serious if it's your girlfriend and you're her age,
> but a 30-40 year old teacher with a photo like that should be locked
> up!

Close your brackets, gayby.
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Craziest Col"
Strid, are you simply jealous that this 'perv' didn't ram it up your man hole?
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:16
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> Stridman wrote:
> or has done it themselves before.
>
> Yeah, I have a picture of a 17 year old pleasuring herself on my
> phone.
> Problem?

Not much of a problem with you (unless you're the teacher :P
It wouldn't be serious if it's your girlfriend and you're her age, but a 30-40 year old teacher with a photo like that should be locked up!
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:09
Regular
"bot"
Stridman wrote:
> or has done it themselves before.

Yeah, I have a picture of a 17 year old pleasuring herself on my phone.
Problem?
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:04
Regular
": ("
But nobdy knows when the picture of the girl was taken, it could've been when she was 14, you never know.

Anyone who thinks it's okay is obviously trying to look different (for some weird reason) or has done it themselves before.
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:00
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
mattributé wrote:
> [URL]http://img67.exs.cx/img67/9536/image0056vd.jpg[/URL]

Those are some mammoth sideburns, man.
Mon 11/04/05 at 20:32
Regular
your teachers a real perv, under 18 naughty pics are classed as child p0rn, next time the teacher leaves check his computer discs/files, maybe you'll find he has other stuff!!
Yeah this girl apparently 17, has been pleasuring herself, but she's 17 which is lower than 18= kiddie p0rn

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.