GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My teacher - a pervert?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/04/05 at 18:40
Regular
": ("
Okay, today at school my teacher went out of the classroom and leaving his mobile phone on his desk so this girl nicks it and starts to mess about and prank call people, but then when she checked his pictures there was a picture of him naked holding on to his penis...smiling.

The girl actually took the phone and it was reported lost etc etc and apparently later on in the day the girl looked at some more pictures and found 5 pictures of girls from our year group and (this is the bit I don't beleive) a girl (from our school) playing with her bits.

Now, it only happened today so not al.ot of people have seen it so I don't think he or any other teachers know about it but on Monday when everyone sends the picture of our teacher naked to their mates (like you do...) i'm sure some teacher will find out and he will get sacked.

But do you think he can get done by the police seeing as he has 5 pictures of 14/15 year old girls, a picture of himself naked and a picture of a 14/15 year old girl playing with her bits?
Sat 02/04/05 at 01:07
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Why do you own a big purple wrestling suit anyway?

Wheres that?
Sat 02/04/05 at 01:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
That's probably what made my left eye look like it was smacked in.

Well, left to you, right when the picture was actually taken to me.
Sat 02/04/05 at 01:03
Regular
Just above your head, coming out of that box are two penis's.

Hahah.
Sat 02/04/05 at 01:03
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Step brothers. Chav will a capital C.
Sat 02/04/05 at 01:01
Regular
"8==="
Why do you own a big purple wrestling suit anyway?
Sat 02/04/05 at 00:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Damn, didn't realise the picture was that big. Loses some of my sexiness. Oh well.
Sat 02/04/05 at 00:57
Regular
"Twenty quid."
mattributé wrote:
> [URL]http://img67.exs.cx/img67/9536/image0056vd.jpg[/URL]
>
> A recent-ish picture of me dressed up as the tramp that I am.
>
> Yes, I really am that sexy/cool.

*adds to spank bank*
Sat 02/04/05 at 00:57
Regular
"8==="
Tribbers has a future in S-Club Darkness Juniors.
Sat 02/04/05 at 00:49
Regular
He might be touching up Piglet.

Hmmmm...
Sat 02/04/05 at 00:48
Regular
"0228"
only if Winnie the Pooh's penis is a light sabre.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.