GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you think you'll ever have kids?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/03/05 at 00:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Personally, I don't.

Also, I feel that many people growing up in my generation won't settle down into the nuclear family structure... things are changing.

I don't dislike kids and would really love to have some in a way, I just couldn't be bothered with the middle part. Babies/Young - Cute, loving etc then they turn into my age and turn into little gits who take your money and youth then they can put you in an old person home.

My plan for life is to have a serious of relationships, none of which tie me down forever in some cul de sac. Then when I'm fat and unattractive I shall tour the world on my savings/loans then kill myself in spectacular fashion, avoiding years of loneliness and wetting myself.

I bet in the future they'll be like "Reproduction Clincs" where people will meet a partner to raise a child without actually being in a marriage... like a more formal seperated family.
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:19
"period drama"
Life-partner you mean?

Well ... actually ... if I can wear the dress ...
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:23
Regular
"SOUP!"
:-D
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:29
Regular
I love children. They can be really funny and they take love to a different dimension. Although I'm ready to have a baby with my guy, -we- are not. I understand his point of view completely, but I still really want to have his baby. I wouldn't do anything stupid to make that happen, because I respect him and I'm not selfish.

I always say that you'll never really know when you're "ready" to be a parent. Nothing is ever 100% perfect. But, I'm willing to wait until we're secure enough.
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Yay back to the subject, gos knows what replies i'm going to get tommorow but anyway....

I love kids, adore them and can't wait to start a family with the right woman. Wasn't always like that, i was indifferent til i was about 19 but things happen and they get you thinking about the future.
I can't say whether i'm ready or not, financially no, mentally i'm erratic but emotionally i'm as ready as i'll ever be, 1 out of 3 isn't good enough though.
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:44
Regular
"Captain to you."
I'd like a kid so that i could teach them things that i wish i knew when i was younger, and if i do have children i would want them while i am still youngish so that i can be a active dad and take them down the park and spend alot of time with them.

But this would require a few things.

1. Woman
2. Money
3. Time

So probably a few years then.
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:45
Regular
hm. so endearing i had to post twice. stupid server.
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:46
Regular
"SOUP!"
Flock wrote:

> I love kids

So did MJ :-(
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:49
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Paradox: wrote:
> Flock wrote:
>
> I love kids
>
> So did MJ :-(

And so it begins...
Regular
"8==="
I hate kids, I don't want them anywhere near me if possible. I hate the stupid noises they make and the way they can be so pathetically helpless.

Bah humbug!
Regular
"8==="
Flock wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> Flock wrote:
>
> I love kids
>
> So did MJ :-(
>
> And so it begins...

Thriller*Cough* I mean thrilling...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.