GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you think you'll ever have kids?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/03/05 at 00:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Personally, I don't.

Also, I feel that many people growing up in my generation won't settle down into the nuclear family structure... things are changing.

I don't dislike kids and would really love to have some in a way, I just couldn't be bothered with the middle part. Babies/Young - Cute, loving etc then they turn into my age and turn into little gits who take your money and youth then they can put you in an old person home.

My plan for life is to have a serious of relationships, none of which tie me down forever in some cul de sac. Then when I'm fat and unattractive I shall tour the world on my savings/loans then kill myself in spectacular fashion, avoiding years of loneliness and wetting myself.

I bet in the future they'll be like "Reproduction Clincs" where people will meet a partner to raise a child without actually being in a marriage... like a more formal seperated family.
Thu 31/03/05 at 01:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Nanashi wrote:
> Is Johnny Depp donating any sperm, I wonder?

Yeah but i think he prefers the more direct method.
Thu 31/03/05 at 01:35
Regular
Yummy...
Thu 31/03/05 at 01:51
Regular
Nanashi wrote:
> Is Johnny Depp donating any sperm, I wonder?

You just need to stop messing around with that Sim's Johnny Depp character of yours and making him do gay stuff!
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:04
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
If I was a bloke, I wouldn't donate sperm. It'll be like having kids with some woman you never met, and in 18 years time you could get about 10 teenagers turn up on your door saying 'hello, Dad'. I wouldn't let my boyfriend donate anyways.

Oh..and i'd love kids in about 3-4 years time :o)
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Puddin' wrote:
> If I was a bloke, I would donate sperm. It'll be like having kids with
> some woman you never met, and in 18 years time you could get about 10
> teenagers turn up on your door saying 'hello, Dad'.

You think that is a good thing!
Either you're a parent or you're not, i wouldn't want kids of mine that i didn't know about showing up on my doorstep because theyre not my kids.
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:10
Regular
"Captain to you."
Flock wrote:
> I think there is a limit to how many times they will accept you, they
> dont like having too much from one person if it fills their quota for
> blonde hair blue eyes

And i'm a good CSS player, everything the germans want all in one package, i think i would have to raise the price a bit.
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:11
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
No, I meant 'wouldn't'..but as i was typing someone was anoying me.
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:13
"period drama"
I hope I'll have kids, and get married and the whole shabang.
Although the whole marriage thing is a bit pointless.

"Life-partner" or something.
No, wait ... that's for gays isn't it?

Whatever, it'll be nice to have something I can experiment upon and see the results develop in real time into bitter resentment and / or arson.
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:14
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'll marry you FFF
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Puddin' wrote:
> No, I meant 'wouldn't'..but as i was typing someone was anoying me.

Put it away David, she's busy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.