GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you think you'll ever have kids?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/03/05 at 00:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Personally, I don't.

Also, I feel that many people growing up in my generation won't settle down into the nuclear family structure... things are changing.

I don't dislike kids and would really love to have some in a way, I just couldn't be bothered with the middle part. Babies/Young - Cute, loving etc then they turn into my age and turn into little gits who take your money and youth then they can put you in an old person home.

My plan for life is to have a serious of relationships, none of which tie me down forever in some cul de sac. Then when I'm fat and unattractive I shall tour the world on my savings/loans then kill myself in spectacular fashion, avoiding years of loneliness and wetting myself.

I bet in the future they'll be like "Reproduction Clincs" where people will meet a partner to raise a child without actually being in a marriage... like a more formal seperated family.
Thu 31/03/05 at 00:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Personally, I don't.

Also, I feel that many people growing up in my generation won't settle down into the nuclear family structure... things are changing.

I don't dislike kids and would really love to have some in a way, I just couldn't be bothered with the middle part. Babies/Young - Cute, loving etc then they turn into my age and turn into little gits who take your money and youth then they can put you in an old person home.

My plan for life is to have a serious of relationships, none of which tie me down forever in some cul de sac. Then when I'm fat and unattractive I shall tour the world on my savings/loans then kill myself in spectacular fashion, avoiding years of loneliness and wetting myself.

I bet in the future they'll be like "Reproduction Clincs" where people will meet a partner to raise a child without actually being in a marriage... like a more formal seperated family.
Thu 31/03/05 at 00:18
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yep, im making one right now...
Thu 31/03/05 at 00:21
Regular
"8==="
Nope.

Not unless you get paid for donating sperm. Do you? ;D
Thu 31/03/05 at 00:22
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Hedfix wrote:
> Nope.
>
> Not unless you get paid for donating sperm. Do you? ;D

Yes
Thu 31/03/05 at 00:23
Regular
[URL]http://www.toledotel.com/~smokeyvly/baby21.JPG[/URL]
Thu 31/03/05 at 00:24
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeah you get paid for whacking one out.

My friend works at a hospital and "donates" 3 times a week in his lunchtime.
Thu 31/03/05 at 00:25
Regular
"8==="
Wow.

How much? :D
Thu 31/03/05 at 00:26
Regular
"SOUP!"
It's about a tenner a pop I think.

I'd go if I lived closer to the hospital bit.
Thu 31/03/05 at 00:28
Regular
"8==="
Heh. I'll have to remember that.
Thu 31/03/05 at 00:28
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Where do I sign

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.