GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spank my ass and call me Wanda ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/03/05 at 23:33
Regular
I never realised that cracking Brazil nuts was bad for your health. Apparently, when you crack them open yourself the gas that is released can cause Cancer, as tests show

And after all these years I've been cracking them ... on the bright side, they say everything causes Cancer nowadays so they're probably wrong.

I had to raid the cupboards and bin my beloved Christmas stash of Brazil nuts (just in case the scientists are right) goodbye my beauties :0 '(

It's store cracked, ready-shelled Brazil nuts for me in future, if they don't 'discover' that shopping trolleys give you Cancer in the meantime ...
Wed 30/03/05 at 23:33
Regular
I never realised that cracking Brazil nuts was bad for your health. Apparently, when you crack them open yourself the gas that is released can cause Cancer, as tests show

And after all these years I've been cracking them ... on the bright side, they say everything causes Cancer nowadays so they're probably wrong.

I had to raid the cupboards and bin my beloved Christmas stash of Brazil nuts (just in case the scientists are right) goodbye my beauties :0 '(

It's store cracked, ready-shelled Brazil nuts for me in future, if they don't 'discover' that shopping trolleys give you Cancer in the meantime ...
Wed 30/03/05 at 23:34
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Ive always used my nutcracker6000, with radiation sheilding.
So im alright.
Wed 30/03/05 at 23:34
Regular
"SOUP!"
What doesn't cause cancer nowadays though?
Wed 30/03/05 at 23:45
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> What doesn't cause cancer nowadays though?

--

Cancer.
Wed 30/03/05 at 23:58
Regular
Witch King

[S][S]Sorry, thought we were playing a "first thing that comes to mind" game[/S][/S]
Wed 30/03/05 at 23:58
Regular
"SOUP!"
Stryke wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> What doesn't cause cancer nowadays though?
>
> --
>
> Cancer.

I bet cancer is the antidote...
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:22
"period drama"
It can't hurt.
Thu 31/03/05 at 02:31
Regular
"Captain to you."
Paradox: wrote:
> I bet cancer is the antidote...

Bet AIDS is, i don't know anyone that has AIDS and Cancer.
Thu 31/03/05 at 20:00
Regular
Teaching AIDS cure Cancer with their magical touches
Thu 31/03/05 at 20:01
Regular
"8==="
SADI SAID AIDS on the DAIS

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.