GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help please!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 03:13
Regular
Hi, ok so some of you may not like me being here, I am slightly different to all of you, oh and I'm a girl, but seeing as you fellas talk about games all the time (no offence, I love the PlayStation!) I thought maybe you >may< be able to help out with my slight 'problem'. K, I have a PlayStation, and it's great but teaming up with family I have to make the decision to which console or games machine we should buy my brother for his 21st - he lives in a flat with a couple of mates, and he's asked for something like this so I'm sure he'll be pleased! There's three of us at the moment putting in £50 each, we could ask around see if anyone else wants to help out so we could get some more, but for £150 which do you recommend - I really would be grateful and so would my brother! He has a snes, but wants something that he can show off to his mates lol! Thank you!!!!
Fri 25/05/01 at 18:07
Regular
I seem to think it's Italian. :0)
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:55
Goatboy wins another DVD.

O-genki desu ka?
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It ain't latin.

I wont divulge because then you can go look it up and that would be just as bad as posting it in English.

It is highly offensive, suggest a hard to accomplish personal act and polished off with a hearty riposte.
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:46
Regular
Babelfish doesn't *do* latin. Damn. :D

I can have a guess at what it means though. :)
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hurrah!

It worked.

And the best part is, nobody will be able to understand it unless you speak that language

I am happy once more.

Time for a shower and gig.

Have a good weekend y'all and see you around.
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You've apologised so that's cool Grix.

I was seething at those comments. I can take a joke as much as the next person, but don't get personal.

However, no offence taken mate, I didn't think you'd be so childish.

However, I did have a nice obscene and highly offensive post in reply as soon as I got back home, and it seems a shame to waste it, so this is at nobody in particular, just too good to waste.

And I know SR have filters in place, but I'm intrigued to see if it covers other languages:

Vai toma no cu, cóno

Apology accepted Grix.
Thanks.
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:34
So you're getting a PlayStation 2? Can't he postpone his birthday or something and then you get one when its £199 in the summer?

Methinks Dreamcast is the only choice.

But then I'm mad.
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:08
I apolgise if I offended you, I meant to add a wink to the end of the post, but I forgot. As if it would have made much difference.
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And you're not Meka-Dragon.

I forgot.

However, joking aside, to suggest that would make someone that wasn't as humour-influenced as myself to respond with a torrent of swear words and a swift rabbit punch to the kidneys for being so fu**ing rude.

But I won't.

Because I'm nice.
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hey, I trust my woman.

Is there something you'd like to share with the group?
And, personally I find your insinuation insulting and offensive.

I could suggest that you might check your baby's eye colour, just in case...

But then I'm a light-hearted soul.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.