GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help please!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 03:13
Regular
Hi, ok so some of you may not like me being here, I am slightly different to all of you, oh and I'm a girl, but seeing as you fellas talk about games all the time (no offence, I love the PlayStation!) I thought maybe you >may< be able to help out with my slight 'problem'. K, I have a PlayStation, and it's great but teaming up with family I have to make the decision to which console or games machine we should buy my brother for his 21st - he lives in a flat with a couple of mates, and he's asked for something like this so I'm sure he'll be pleased! There's three of us at the moment putting in £50 each, we could ask around see if anyone else wants to help out so we could get some more, but for £150 which do you recommend - I really would be grateful and so would my brother! He has a snes, but wants something that he can show off to his mates lol! Thank you!!!!
Fri 25/05/01 at 19:15
I beg your pardon? Sorry I don't get it!!
Fri 25/05/01 at 19:13
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
BigSally

User Type: Newbie

Submitted:
303 posts, 8602 words to UKdiscussions.com

I think that this suggests she probably is!!! Thats a lot of posts...
Fri 25/05/01 at 19:13
I SOO didn't write 'SALLY THIS IS YOUR 300TH POST'!! Honestly! Why!!!
Fri 25/05/01 at 19:09
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
lol
Fri 25/05/01 at 19:08
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Bye then Sally

(She says she's not interested in the prize then)
Fri 25/05/01 at 19:03
I'd love to stay on board, and keep some of the locals sane! Goatboy, you really are a character! I really have to go now - out for a meal!!! See you guys later!

SALLY - THIS IS YOUR 300th POST! (this line added by Tony)
Fri 25/05/01 at 18:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Dan2K1 wrote:
> Goatboy wins another DVD.

O-genki desu ka?

I don't know mate, but once more it's unintentional.
I enjoy the FOG, but the arguments and discussion about games seem to be on the same old topics now.

I stray into the DVD and Music forums because both of those play a much larger part of my life than games do.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy games - But my heart lies with music and movies.

What can I say?
At least I don't have to claim Microsoft Train Simulator.
Fri 25/05/01 at 18:39
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
BigSally wrote:
> If I'm a man then fine

I didn't say that, and I guess anybody who racks up 300 posts and 8000 words in a day deserves a prize anyway. And your messages are well written too.

Yes, it's unusual for a female to join in here, and we hope are genuine and that you'll stay on board.

(Yes, I know, but even the weirdest ones will settle down after a few days)
Fri 25/05/01 at 18:28
Aww well done Goatboy! Our discussions were fruitful as I have seen you win!
Fri 25/05/01 at 18:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Dan2K1 wrote:
> Goatboy wins another DVD.

O-genki desu ka?

It is Japanese!

No seriously it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.