GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driving Test Theory Thing Today (yes capitals)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/03/05 at 10:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
ARGHHHHH BLARGHHHH SCARYYYNNESSSS

and some bloke is still in my house taking doors off.

I think he's either a joiner or a gypsie.

GUH!
Wed 30/03/05 at 22:22
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeah I passed. Multiple choice bit was so quick, about 5 minutes and 35 out of 35 complete.

Hazard perception was slightly gayer, they disqualified me for a question because I clicked too much. Liars.

I scraped through hazard perception because of that, but a pass is a pass. Hurrah.
Wed 30/03/05 at 17:25
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
English_Bloke wrote:
> He must have passed. Even Kylie aint that dumb.

"I'm sorry sir, but this isn't a valid drivers license. It appears to be a gym card."

"Oh crap."

Ahhahhahha. Im kiddin', you're alright.

He'll fail the perception test thingy if anything, purely because he'll click for every hazard they show apart from the one they want you to click. They're crap like that.
Wed 30/03/05 at 17:21
Regular
"Twenty quid."
gerrid wrote:
> I've got my ACTUAL practical test next thursday. Man I'm gonna fail.

Here's an incentive to pass: I'll give £5 to an online donatable charity of your choice if you pass.
Wed 30/03/05 at 17:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
He must have passed. Even Kylie aint that dumb.
Wed 30/03/05 at 17:01
Regular
"cachoo"
WELL?! Did you pass or not? Strangely enough, I really can't wait to know.. I'll go get a life now.
Wed 30/03/05 at 12:26
Regular
"the burning sky"
Yeah should wizz thro the multiple choice. Some of them are just plain stupid. Some can be tricky, but if you've been practicing they shouldnt be too hard. My problem is remembering speed limits when towning caravans and stuff.
Wed 30/03/05 at 12:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Also, if it takes you anything more than about 15 minutes to do the multiple choice you DESERVE to fail. Hazard perception is much harder mainly becuase if you mess up you can't correct it. If you've been practising and know what you're looking for it's dead simple, though.

I've got my ACTUAL practical test next thursday. Man I'm gonna fail.
Wed 30/03/05 at 12:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Take the letter! The letter that they sent you confirming the whole deal. Don't forget the letter!
Wed 30/03/05 at 12:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm going to sue you :-)
Wed 30/03/05 at 12:11
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Break a leg

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.