GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spare Reading Ticket(s)...?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/03/05 at 12:10
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
So, went down to HMV in Portsmouth, queued up for about half an hour, and they sold out after about the first 10 people or so. People buying about 4 tickets each, despite a mates assurances that it was one ticket per person, which to be honest would have been a much better idea...

Anyway, wondering if anyone has a spare Reading ticket (or three) that we could buy... Don't especially want to pay the £200 each they're asking on Ebay... Anyway, reply here or give me an Email... Chars.
Mon 18/04/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
New bands announced.

Cooper Temple Clause
My Chemical Romance
Fightstar
The Subways
Hot Hot Heat
The Kills
The Others
British Sea Power
Willy Mason
The Duke Spirit
Maximo Park
Alkaline Trio
Turbonegro
Bullet For My Valentine

Apparently Echo and the Bunnymen too.
Fri 15/04/05 at 17:26
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Bad Religion have apparently also now been confirmed and should be in the next announcement...
Fri 15/04/05 at 00:06
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Willy Mason and Cooper Temple Clause have been added to the Friday lineup.

Excellent.

Should be another large announcement Monday/Tuesday. These didn't come in one of the releases. Mason confirmed on his site and Coops have appeared on the yellow advert in NME.
Fri 08/04/05 at 17:37
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Perhaps more Reading tickets being released?

[URL]http://efestivals.co.uk/news/050404d.shtml[/URL]
Wed 06/04/05 at 22:57
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Some bands?
Wed 06/04/05 at 21:30
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Truck is brilliant. Tiny little thing, very freindly, and you can come and see me. What more would you want?
Tue 05/04/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Ah yes, I remember.

Yeah you should get one that way. If not there's plenty of people about who will sell you one. Hagle your way down and hopefully you shouldnt have to pay too much more than face value.
Tue 05/04/05 at 17:28
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
No, we're thinking just head there on Wednesday evening / Thursday morn and hopefully there will be an official ticket stall outside like previous years.
Tue 05/04/05 at 16:29
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah I had the album but ended up selling it on eBay. I'll check them out if they're not clashing with anything better. Think I would have prefered them in Concrete Jungle though.

So you've got your ticket sorted out?
Tue 05/04/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Hmm. Last one was alright, nothing amazing...

Can't imagine what they'll be like live though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.