GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newbies Corner"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/05/01 at 18:55
Regular
Are you Newbies tired of some of the Regulars saying stuff about us?? Frankly, I am!! I respect most of the regulars but some others are just plain stupid. We were all Newbies in the beggining, weren't we?? So why do they do it? Some may say that I am stupid, childish and taking things to seriously and I accept their judgement. But why oh why do they do it? I am desperatly struggling to become a Regular like the others. But it takes time and effort. I am putting all my time and effort into this because I think that it is a really cool idea to have this kind of "chat" that gives away free games as bonuses. I signed up immediatly so i could talk to people and see how good I was at writing stuff about games. I really enjoy this place and I enjoy writing to most people, but it is those that say "whip the Newbies" and stuff. We can't help being Newbies, now can we?
I am in real hope of winning a copy of Donkey Kong because, basically I live in the middle of nowhere and have nothing to do except play my N64. But since I joined up here I have something to keep me occupied. I try night and night again to win something, but always seem to be beaten by a Regular. Why????? I think that I do quality winning work and I spend hours writing Reviews and coming up with disscusion topics but I am always beaten why??
Sat 02/06/01 at 20:08
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I don't think Turbonutter is going to hurt anybody are you Turbonutter. Not least The Vottanator
Sat 02/06/01 at 20:00
Regular
"pies r good"
turbonutter wrote:
Spelling, Punctuation and
> Grammar or I hurt you. Net-Speakin gimps aren't welcome here.

I thought that only people in N.Ireland say GIMP. Oh well, I must have been wrong. I suppose you're not from N.Ireland are you??

If you are a member from N.Ireland Please reply.
Sat 02/06/01 at 18:15
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
timothykelly1989 wrote:
> tony question here does putting VOTE 4 me at the end of a message
> reduce the chance of winning GAD it should to stop campaigns.
P.S.
> supporting non-newbie prodding won't get u our vote we may be
> newbies but we're not stupid (well except cheatguru)

Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar or I hurt you. Net-Speakin gimps aren't welcome here.
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:43
tony question here does putting VOTE 4 me at the end of a message reduce the chance of winning GAD it should to stop campaigns.
P.S. supporting non-newbie prodding won't get u our vote we may be newbies but we're not stupid (well except cheatguru)
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:06
hey, u relgulars were newbies once!!!
Sat 02/06/01 at 11:55
Quazimodo wrote:
> Kazooie the reason some of the regulars treat you badly is because
> the way you treat them you try to turn newbies against us. We had
> lots of respect for you and then you go and gather all the newbies
> you can find, turn them against us and now you are trying to
> purswade us to like you you've got a nerve.

You are now
> thinking this is a fine example but let me tell you i hate the way
> you treat everybody here. Everyone is sick. well most people and
> just keep to the point you ruined one of my threads by typing one
> word constantly trying to be a regular and you still do it i am trying to help you but you don't listen.

I never said anything to the Regulars...I respect them and their work. If it weren't for you Reggies this would be a dull plave... I AM KAZOOIE!!!!!
Sat 02/06/01 at 11:52
Regular
STOP FIGHTING OVER WHO IS GOING TO BE A NOTAMBLE!

Stop it this is stupid just see who gets the final vote.
Sat 02/06/01 at 11:52
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Damn, set-back again...

Anyway, time for work, but this isn't over!

Er-Not by a long shot!

:)

Game: The 'Real' Protector of Newbies!

Er-No is a fraud! lol
Sat 02/06/01 at 11:49
Regular
"everyone says it"
OF COURSE I AGREE WITH GAME ON THE TREATING NEWBIES BAD HAS TO STOP.

But then let me ask you if I have ever treated you newbies bad, NO, infact I have always tried to help you out, warn you against attacks from others, reply to your topics with my views and encourage you to post more.

VOTE ER-NO, BECAUSE I AM SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE GAME!

:)
Sat 02/06/01 at 11:44
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
TREATING NEWBIES BADLY HAS TO STOP!

I feel so sorry for you newbies. You're virtually prodded day-in, day-out and I bet you've had enough!

If you vote me in as Notable, I can work towards putting a stop to all this bad treatment. Everyone was a newbie once but now they, because they're Regulars or Notables, they dismiss Newbies as decent people and I think it's terrible!

All of you newbies have written decent topics and you're imagination is brilliant, and just because you're spelling isn't the best you're discriminated against!

I THINK IT'S DISGUSTING!

But if you vote for me, we can work on your spelling and get people to show you the same respect shown to regulars and Notables!

Newbies, I assure you... you don't want to vote a Zeldapro party with no promises...

You don't want to vote for gronti_v who likes bad spelling!

You don't want to vote for Er-No, because... he's against me! ^_^

Newbies, I need you...

On June the 7th, Vote...

The Game: Protector of Newbies!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.