GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man City announce new manager ...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/05/01 at 13:07
Regular
..... Kevin Keegan has just been confirmed as the new City manager.

Have they got the right man this time ?.
Fri 25/05/01 at 18:56
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Keegan....... some quotes "I'd luv it if we beat them" or "I tell ya this" Very funny.
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:41
Pepsi, ah yes! Diet I hope, but did you know there's a book about the food facilities in football stadiums? I think Stoke or some team like Stoke had the best!
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:38
Regular
The food is immense, nothing beats a good nicoll peh and a cup o pepsi at half time!
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:32
Good, we agree! What's the food like At Dundee? I'm not overly impressed by the Watford refreshments, but then you can always take your own, and I suppose at half time it's a good idea to read the program!
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:29
Regular
This is true!! I would die without my season ticket!
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:23
This is a very debatable subject, but I would say yes it is true that money isn't aiding the game, especially as the football rights are all Sky Sports' with the BBC and ITV fighting for the rights of HIGHLIGHTS only! The Premiership is one big mountain of cash, but I love watching football and my season ticket is very good value!
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:17
Regular
Things are looking good for people making money, if this is the stance that you are taking then Microsoft trying to make money out of the gmes industry will also be a good thing.
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:15
Yes they are in that Things are looking good for English football! If only Arsenal or Leeds would have won the Champions League!
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:14
Regular
eh??

BigSally wrote:
> Yes they are! Are they not?
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:12
Yes they are! Are they not?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.