GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No, Tomas, don't do it, for the good of all"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/03/05 at 11:43
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=265106&CPID=22&CLID=&lid=2&title=Rosicky+confirms+Spurs+talks&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

I like Rosicky. He's an awesome player, was awesome at Euro 2004 and exudes general awesomeness. Plus I have a thing for Czechs, like Nedved and my Milan.

And now he says Tottenham are the only serious interest, when Liverpool, Barcelona and Porto all want him as well?

Come on, Tomas. Let's think about this. Spurs are doomed to midtable mediocrity. Never mind that no-one in the world knows where the money is coming from (Anyone else think Spurs could do a Leeds? That'd make me happy), surely Spurs have got enough midfielders. Granted, they're all rubbish, but what were they doing spending all that money on people like Carrick and Reid if they were after Rosicky?

The article goes on to say Tottenham already have 2 Czechs in their squad so Rosicky would feel at home: Waster #1 and Waster #2.

Now, if we're playing the "I have more Czechs than you Nah Nah Nah Nah" game - a particular playground favourite these days, I hear, even though no-one has any Czechs, so it usually ends in a draw - surely we're going to win.

Granted, Liverpool also have only 2 Cezchs. But when have you seen Watsr #1 or Waster #2 on the back of a Czech shirt? I haven't, I can tell you.

So, it's the Waster Twins or Baros/Smicer. Smicer's a bit of a write off, but he's still a vastly more accomplished player than the Wasters. And, of course, surely Rosicky will relish the chance to again play with The Greatest Striker In Europe. That's Milan, by the way.

So Tomas, it's up to you, my friend. But Rafa probably won't make a move. C'mon, say it with me, Team Sport. What is Rosicky not?

Not. Quite. Spanish. Enough.
Fri 25/03/05 at 14:55
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Cycloon, I don't care.

Tribute, yes he was nothing in our team, wasn't getting a start at all and now he plays everygame with fail. Nothing -> Everything.

Yes, Ziegler is the same age as Pongolle and Le Tallec, he's also better than them both. So I don't quite see your point...?
Fri 25/03/05 at 14:58
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
mattributé wrote:
> Oh, and SPurs shall be muchos feckered in the near future, I can tell
> you this. It'll be like Leeds, only without the glory years. And much
> more dutch hilarity thanks to Jol.
>
> 'for sure'

How did you work that out?

A rick club, with a rich Jewish background.

And how have we not had glory years? Look at our past, please, before you make stupid comments like this.

For a start, we're 3rd in the list of teams who have won the FA Cupt most.
Fri 25/03/05 at 19:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Lil Bro wrote:
> rick club, with a rich Jewish background.

And? Leeds were said to be a rich club until about 3 years ago.

> And how have we not had glory years? Look at our past, please, before
> you make stupid comments like this.

I was talking about recent years. Leeds 'glory years' were the UEFA cup runs, 3rd in the league and Champions League semi. You've had... what? Nothing.

> For a start, we're 3rd in the list of teams who have won the FA Cupt
> most.

Wow. Well done for acheivements that happened long before you were born, by the way.
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:08
Regular
He won the F.A Cup when he was bored on a rainy day and Mummy wouldn't let him ride his cute lickle mini-retard-moped in the garden anymore.

But he didn't like it very much so he gave it back.
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:27
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
eh?

Stryke you actually talk sh*t
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Well done for dodging all my points.
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:48
Regular
No, what I'm talking is humour. You would know about it but you're too busy buzzing about your local streets on a glorified skateboard finding phoneboxes to break.
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Wait wwait wait... Lil bro HAS a moped?

ahahah.
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:57
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Stryke wrote:
> No, what I'm talking is humour. You would know about it but you're too
> busy buzzing about your local streets on a glorified skateboard
> finding phoneboxes to break.

Aha, I've never skateboarded in my life, and if you're referring to my mini moto, I've had it a day....

Never broken a phone box in my life either, don't think I've actually ever used one.
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:59
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
mattributé wrote:
> Lil Bro wrote:
> rick club, with a rich Jewish background.
>
> And? Leeds were said to be a rich club until about 3 years ago.

But we actually are, and we keep having money pumped in. Can't see it happening.

>
> And how have we not had glory years? Look at our past, please,
> before
> you make stupid comments like this.
>
> I was talking about recent years. Leeds 'glory years' were the UEFA
> cup runs, 3rd in the league and Champions League semi. You've had...
> what? Nothing.

True say, we've been poor recently I'll be the first to admit that (un;ess you count the Worthless Cup :p), but this season we're on the up. You'll see.

>
> For a start, we're 3rd in the list of teams who have won the FA Cupt
> most.
>
> Wow. Well done for acheivements that happened long before you were
> born, by the way.

I was born in 1991

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.