GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No, Tomas, don't do it, for the good of all"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/03/05 at 11:43
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=265106&CPID=22&CLID=&lid=2&title=Rosicky+confirms+Spurs+talks&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

I like Rosicky. He's an awesome player, was awesome at Euro 2004 and exudes general awesomeness. Plus I have a thing for Czechs, like Nedved and my Milan.

And now he says Tottenham are the only serious interest, when Liverpool, Barcelona and Porto all want him as well?

Come on, Tomas. Let's think about this. Spurs are doomed to midtable mediocrity. Never mind that no-one in the world knows where the money is coming from (Anyone else think Spurs could do a Leeds? That'd make me happy), surely Spurs have got enough midfielders. Granted, they're all rubbish, but what were they doing spending all that money on people like Carrick and Reid if they were after Rosicky?

The article goes on to say Tottenham already have 2 Czechs in their squad so Rosicky would feel at home: Waster #1 and Waster #2.

Now, if we're playing the "I have more Czechs than you Nah Nah Nah Nah" game - a particular playground favourite these days, I hear, even though no-one has any Czechs, so it usually ends in a draw - surely we're going to win.

Granted, Liverpool also have only 2 Cezchs. But when have you seen Watsr #1 or Waster #2 on the back of a Czech shirt? I haven't, I can tell you.

So, it's the Waster Twins or Baros/Smicer. Smicer's a bit of a write off, but he's still a vastly more accomplished player than the Wasters. And, of course, surely Rosicky will relish the chance to again play with The Greatest Striker In Europe. That's Milan, by the way.

So Tomas, it's up to you, my friend. But Rafa probably won't make a move. C'mon, say it with me, Team Sport. What is Rosicky not?

Not. Quite. Spanish. Enough.
Fri 01/04/05 at 01:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Rosicky to Spurs, pronto. Surely with him they can't not finish top sixth.
Tue 29/03/05 at 23:35
Regular
Its just stating that they are never involved in anything and boring.

At least fans near the bottom get exciting games towards the end of the season knowing each defeat brings a step closer to relegation. Games when you are midtable can become meaningless.
Tue 29/03/05 at 20:11
Regular
Worst argument ever. How going to a club that's never finished in the bottom 6 a bad thing?

Granted, it's a bad idea to go to Spurs if you're him, but for gods sake use a better argument. Even Lil Bro could rip that one apart. And he has trouble just ripping cotton.
Tue 29/03/05 at 15:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Spurs are the only Premiership team not to have finished in the top or bottom 6 of the Premiership.

So why go to Spurs?
Sun 27/03/05 at 14:22
Regular
Can't really argue with the man's international record, can you? One of the most profilic strikers in the world, so I believe. 22 in 36 now.

Milan, if you and Stevie leave in the summer, it might kill me dead.
Sun 27/03/05 at 13:59
Regular
It was just a tap in from about 6 yards out from a cross. Any goal is good for him though on his current form.
Sun 27/03/05 at 13:25
Regular
Was Milan's goal any good?
Sun 27/03/05 at 00:41
Regular
just caught the highlights of the czech - finland game and rosicky was immense. amazing game as well.
Sat 26/03/05 at 22:52
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Bast, forgot about RS3.

And yeah, arguing on the net is stupid... but, if you look at it that way, so is arguing in real life.

If yuou take arguing on the net for anymore than the slander match that it is, you're even more retarded, though.
Sat 26/03/05 at 18:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
Just read through this whole topic (unfortunately), and all I really have to say is...

[URL] http://www.neochaos.de/forumemo/arguing.jpg [/URL]

{:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.