GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where to point the Newbies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/05/01 at 12:45
Regular
Special "Rules" for this Forum only have now been added to the UKdiscussion.com home page.

I'm not suggesting that these rules be very firmly enforced.

BUT, next time things get busy, and some innocent Newbie is messing up your thread, then please point him to the rules so that we keep this forum nice 'n clean.
Thu 24/05/01 at 21:45
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
BigSally wrote:
> I'm not a newbie, so am I allowed to mess up the threads? I'm a 'just arrived today'!! So, how does one change the colour of one's name!? I hate red!

Sal
If you are female (which I have to doubt given the name) then have you seen the extra Filmaday prize for femmes?
Thu 24/05/01 at 21:44
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
er-Gang

This is only a joke, right?

The whole forum is not going to be littered with "prod prod mwwahaha" and suchlike all over the place, is it?

Otherwise I'll have to be "Defender of the Newbies" and "Return of the Defender of the Newbies" and "Defender of the Newbies, the sequel"

And that WOULD get on your nerves wouldn't it.
Thu 24/05/01 at 21:42
"High polygon count"
Your name will change to a lovely purple colour after 24 hours, when you become... drum roll please... a Newbie.
Thu 24/05/01 at 21:40
I'm not a newbie, so am I allowed to mess up the threads? I'm a 'just arrived today'!! So, how does one change the colour of one's name!? I hate red!
Thu 24/05/01 at 21:37
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Krillan wrote:
> I have a suggestion. Why not have forums especially for Newbies, as it seems that we're not welcome in these forums. It doesn't matter how much we try, we just can't seem to say anything right.

We (they) all love Newbies. Prodding is just for fun.
Thu 24/05/01 at 21:36
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Rakuga wrote:
> Turbonutter I'm king of the newbies! FEEL MY WRATH! Rakuga pulls out
> a long pointy red hot stick from the fire and pokes.
POKE POKE POKE
> POKE

Turbonutter screams

POKE POKE POKE

Turbonutter turns
> and runs off screaming like a little girl who has dropped her
> lollypop

LOL
Thu 24/05/01 at 21:30
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Turbonutter I'm king of the newbies! FEEL MY WRATH! Rakuga pulls out a long pointy red hot stick from the fire and pokes.
POKE POKE POKE POKE

Turbonutter screams

POKE POKE POKE

Turbonutter turns and runs off screaming like a little girl who has dropped her lollypop
Thu 24/05/01 at 21:13
Regular
"You've upset me"
khazar wrote:
> You guys. Why whip me. I'm not half as annoying as some of the guys
> trying to be regualars to hard.

True... but... umm...err..hmm..

*Prod prod prod prod*

MUAH HA HA HA HA, FEEL MY WRATH NEWBIE/RAGULAR SCUM!

:-)
Thu 24/05/01 at 21:06
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
You guys. Why whip me. I'm not half as annoying as some of the guys trying to be regualars to hard.
Thu 24/05/01 at 20:32
Why dont we all lead the gang instead of one leader etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.