GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where to point the Newbies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/05/01 at 12:45
Regular
Special "Rules" for this Forum only have now been added to the UKdiscussion.com home page.

I'm not suggesting that these rules be very firmly enforced.

BUT, next time things get busy, and some innocent Newbie is messing up your thread, then please point him to the rules so that we keep this forum nice 'n clean.
Sun 27/05/01 at 12:02
so to become a regular you have to write lots of messages then? doesnt that mean that there will be loads of messages about nothing, or is that normal?
Sun 27/05/01 at 11:56
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Ask RBS or Ant...Dunno why we just don't have much respect.
Sun 27/05/01 at 11:48
Regular
"Back in black"
why is that then, i have been here 302 days, posted loads everyday and i am a newbie/regular or regular. newbuie or whatever!!?!?!?!
Sun 27/05/01 at 11:29
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Did you know were classed as Regualr/newbies Ib. How unfair.Its not in writing but thats the repuataion.
Sun 27/05/01 at 11:25
Regular
"Back in black"
ah just ignore the turbonutter, every one else does!
Sun 27/05/01 at 11:13
Regular
I thought it was supposed to be the newbies who were rude and abusive - ah well, it's not a perfect world

"Proud to be a Newbie!"

PinkPig
Sun 27/05/01 at 09:53
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
SQUEEL LIKE A PIG, NEWBIE SCUM!

*prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod*

*twitch*
Sun 27/05/01 at 09:49
Regular
The Creed of Special Reserve
----------------------------

We believe that.....

I must think of an original topic

I can post anything as long as it is not offensive

I must write short comments and not break up a story thread

I must not make blatent gameaday attempts

I must reply lots to my own messages

I must pray to the almighty Tony, and do anything he says

I must also pray to the almighty regulars on the board, who know everything

I must not do anything clever, witty, or in anyway normal, since I am an unimportant Newbie (and proud to be), and am inferior in all ways to the superior regulars and notables.

Amen, Repeat, Ad Lib.

(Well, sounds like more fun that just typing a message!)
Fri 25/05/01 at 22:32
Regular
"smile, it's free"
(I will clarify - just in case.)

I don't think newbies should be killed. Their actions don't deserve that. Perhaps extensively subjected to extreme torture methods...

(again, I don't mean this either. It just reflects the way I feel.)

(That wasn't serious either.)

Everyone confused yet? ;)
Fri 25/05/01 at 22:26
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I would post a message about newbies being the spawn of the devil, and that they should be ritually burned at the stake or 'hanged by the neck until they are dead'...

...but they'd probably think I meant to be offensive.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.