GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where to point the Newbies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/05/01 at 12:45
Regular
Special "Rules" for this Forum only have now been added to the UKdiscussion.com home page.

I'm not suggesting that these rules be very firmly enforced.

BUT, next time things get busy, and some innocent Newbie is messing up your thread, then please point him to the rules so that we keep this forum nice 'n clean.
Thu 24/05/01 at 12:45
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Special "Rules" for this Forum only have now been added to the UKdiscussion.com home page.

I'm not suggesting that these rules be very firmly enforced.

BUT, next time things get busy, and some innocent Newbie is messing up your thread, then please point him to the rules so that we keep this forum nice 'n clean.
Thu 24/05/01 at 13:26
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
You should add:

"All newbies who post utter crap and nonsensicle rubbish will be violently prodded"
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:12
"possibly impossible"
Good idea, hopefully this will mean less crap in the Prime Topics forum and particularly on the stories.

Perhaps we could have the stories edited and posted on a special place as a way of introducing them to people who haven't seen them?

Just a thought.
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Here Here
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:43
Regular
I could tell the newbies where to go. Very easily. :D
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:56
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Ha! Google.com actually returns two thingys for 'Grix Thraves'

Anyway, on to more important stuff.....

:D
Thu 24/05/01 at 17:59
Regular
Sad Sad guy.
Thu 24/05/01 at 18:01
I have a suggestion. Why not have forums especially for Newbies, as it seems that we're not welcome in these forums. It doesn't matter how much we try, we just can't seem to say anything right.
Thu 24/05/01 at 18:03
Regular
Search for Fantasymeister like I did. Some bloke nicked his song and pretended it was his. :D
Thu 24/05/01 at 18:04
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Krillan wrote:
> I have a suggestion. Why not have forums especially for Newbies, as
> it seems that we're not welcome in these forums. It doesn't matter
> how much we try, we just can't seem to say anything right.

Don't worry about it. You'll get used to it in the end and you might even win something someday. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.