GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT3 - Release date"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/05/01 at 10:47
Regular
In Official UK PS2 mag it's dated for the 6th July. It's worse than the promised 1st June, but better than nothing!
Sun 27/05/01 at 10:39
Regular
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> I don't know about anyone else, but the latest movies and
> screenshots have got me salivating so much that I've started playing
> GT2 all over again to satisfy the craving!

Me too, I cant wait for RE: Code Veronica Complete that I'm playing RE2 all over again.
Sun 27/05/01 at 10:36
Regular
adrian wrote:
> I have down that is July 13th. With July 11th being the American
> release date.

This just shows that we might not get it at this date, there is no game that has ever come out close to the American date so I think we are going to get it the following month.
Sun 27/05/01 at 09:36
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Have a look at this http://www.ruliweb.com/data/mpeg/data/gt31600.mpeg
Its a GT-One Car doing over 1600 kph.
Also its possible to win a better Escudo Pike version. The bought version is good, as you can tune it up alot. The version you can win for doing all the Rally Races and getting gold in them earns you the special version that can go up to 1907 BHP.
Sat 26/05/01 at 15:02
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I think that it would July 13th as America has it for 10/11th of July. I iam certain that we wont get it ahead of the Americans. We might do but its likely they will have it before us.
Sat 26/05/01 at 14:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
6th July - Is that a definate??
Sat 26/05/01 at 14:22
GT3 will be released on 6th July
Fri 25/05/01 at 12:34
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
So that is EB and a website that have the same date. Hopefully that is the date and it wont fall back. But I know that Sony are going to release this game as soon as the conversion is done. In America the game could be out on July the 11th, if Sony get ahead then you might see the date change without warning to an earlier date. I would advise people to pre-order GT3 now, as one day you may wake up and have a nice suprise at your door a week before expected.
Fri 25/05/01 at 12:21
Regular
I was in EB this morning purchasing F1 2001 and they have GT3 down on their forthcoming games as a release date of 13th July.

We shall see
Fri 25/05/01 at 12:09
"High polygon count"
Fri 25/05/01 at 11:43
Regular
But the sun through, the trees, one more time!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.