GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Over-Rated"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/03/05 at 00:50
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Dunno why everyone is getting hyped about another star wars movie.... Star Wars is proper gay, and too over-rated, pretty much like star trek. They do not compare to Dune/Children of Dune.... They are the best sci-fi movies or mini series made, and the books are far more superior
Sun 20/03/05 at 01:31
Regular
"8==="
Considering that I like quality Sci-Fi (The Thing etc) I don't like Star Wars very much at all. Quite liked the treks up until Voyager when it sort of took a step backwards from DS9.

Those new dune films are good (at least the 3/4 parter one was).

The trouble with TV Sci-fi is it's usually very formulaic, most of the main characters survive and when they do have a good idea that could intelligently be stretched out to a series they usually wrap it up in a two-parter.

I think a series of one-offs likes The Outerlimits would be good to combat the TV Sci-Fi stagnation.
Sun 20/03/05 at 01:25
Regular
"Catch it!"
I never watched Episode 2 attack of the clones coz I got bored after a while!
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:50
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Dunno why everyone is getting hyped about another star wars movie.... Star Wars is proper gay, and too over-rated, pretty much like star trek. They do not compare to Dune/Children of Dune.... They are the best sci-fi movies or mini series made, and the books are far more superior

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.