GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Over-Rated"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/03/05 at 00:50
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Dunno why everyone is getting hyped about another star wars movie.... Star Wars is proper gay, and too over-rated, pretty much like star trek. They do not compare to Dune/Children of Dune.... They are the best sci-fi movies or mini series made, and the books are far more superior
Sun 20/03/05 at 16:25
Regular
"bot"
occasionally they had some reasonable ideas, but they were always badly implemented with terrible acting and directing.
Sun 20/03/05 at 16:17
Regular
"8==="
It was hit and miss.

That's what you get for totally individual episodes.

Twilight Zone's quite fun to watch now. Both the new and the old.
Sun 20/03/05 at 16:14
Regular
"bot"
The Outer Limits is/was awful. HORRIBLE.
Sun 20/03/05 at 16:12
Regular
"8==="
I like DS9 the best.

I like story arcs.
Sun 20/03/05 at 12:20
Regular
"you've got a beard"
the following people are massively correct:

Reefer wrote:
> The Next Generation >>>all Sci-Fi TV shows

J Nash wrote:
> You're all insane, the originals are great.
Sun 20/03/05 at 12:14
Regular
The Next Generation >>>> all Sci-Fi TV shows

I've never really gotten into Star Wars. I really should begin watching them once the third one's out.
Sun 20/03/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I put on Sci-Fi channel last night and there was some teen film about some "dude" who rubbed a magic 2000 year old penis-in-a-box and got his wishes granted. Was called Wishcraft, but should have been called Wishbone, like the dog thing.

Meatloaf was in it.
Sun 20/03/05 at 10:08
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
The Confederate wrote:
> They are the
> best sci-fi movies or mini series made, and the books are far more
> superior

Ohhh, the SF channel versions were appalling. They captured none of the scale and spectacle of the books. The David Lynch version, no matter what it's other faults, managed that. The set work and techological designs were superb.

Would have loved to see the Giger / Salvadore Dali version.......

[Edit] Stay away from his sons prequel to Dune work unless you enjoy rollicking space operas painted with broad strokes.
Sun 20/03/05 at 09:37
Regular
You're all insane, the originals are great.
Sun 20/03/05 at 01:39
Regular
"Captain to you."
Dune = Sting in pants

Make of that what you will, bloody good film and series. i can't stand the starwars filsm to be honest i don't really see anything special about them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.