GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moron-yo scared of Inter"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 08:42
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
and rightly so
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=263491&cpid=5&CLID=&lid=2&title=Mourinho+wary+of+Italians&channel=Football_Home[/URL]
Tue 22/03/05 at 21:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Also, don't you think it's about time to stop referring to Mourinho as a moron now Vampyr? It was a poor pun to begin with, plus it's clearly the opposite of true. His team are 11 points clear at the top of the Premiership, in the Champions' League last 8, and have already won the Carling Cup. Plus he won the Champions' League last year with a rank outside team, and has won the Portuguese league in previous seasons. Hardly a moron.
Tue 22/03/05 at 21:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But they've also lost just one game in about 45 matches, and have performed stupidly against the odds comebacks. Plus they've easily got one of the best, if not the best squad in Europe. They just put it to terrible use too often.
Tue 22/03/05 at 15:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It's going to be a long wait, that one...

Inter can only scrape wins against struggling teams like Fiorentina. They're not winning the Champions League. Simple as that.
Tue 22/03/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
myeh myeh. the champs lge will be won by inter, just you wait.
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:13
Regular
yeah, like they were gonna win serie a right? :P
Fri 18/03/05 at 11:51
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
or†ega wrote:
> Inter could get demolished by Chelsea. Surprised they've got this far
> with thier crap defense, inter are the italian team mourinho would
> want to draw in my opinion.

you wait, Inter will beat Milan, and win the tournament, they have a crap dfence but a great attack
Fri 18/03/05 at 11:15
Regular
Not the draw for Liverpool, but a good one for Chelsea.
Fri 18/03/05 at 10:43
Regular
I'm hoping the Pool get PSV or Lyons or Inter. Only teams left in it we can beat. What's to be scared of at Inter for us, let alone Chelsea? Adriano? Oh dearie dearie me.

Actually, yeah, oh dear. Let's be having Jan Venegoor of Hesselink instead of Adriano. Please.
Fri 18/03/05 at 10:31
Regular
Inter could get demolished by Chelsea. Surprised they've got this far with thier crap defense, inter are the italian team mourinho would want to draw in my opinion.
Fri 18/03/05 at 10:03
Regular
I think he is more worried about Milan and Juve if the truth be known. I am sure both Liverpool and Chelsea will be hopeing to get either Lyon or PSV.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.