GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moron-yo scared of Inter"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 08:42
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
and rightly so
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=263491&cpid=5&CLID=&lid=2&title=Mourinho+wary+of+Italians&channel=Football_Home[/URL]
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
"Just say no"
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:10
Regular
Excellent idea :) Tell you what, brosef, bring the PS2 and stash it in a cupboard and whip it out when I come round. The PS2, you understand. With the whipping...

Just do it.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I thought he was from Sociedad, because I always see him when I play them, but Xavi/Xabi/Xavier/Javier/Javi/Jabi and Alonso are both common names, I wanted to be sure. Although I had just moved him across after posting that message, after checking the squad lists on Soccer Spain.

Re: space for a PS2, they gave us new desks in the Winter term, which are better but slightly smaller, and I like a lot of space for my work and stuff, and I don't have enough for a PS2 and a TV. So if you're willing to just guess what's happening, I'll bring my PS2 and we'll play without the TV. Could be quite fun actually, it'll basically just be a conversation.

"Zidane shoots!"
"Cech saves!"
"Henry taps it in! Brilliant last minute equaliser!"
"....You're playing as Real Madrid"
Tue 05/04/05 at 18:47
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> What? Alright, I'll wait a few months. You'll have to let me
> transfer
> in Alonso, Morientes, Pellegrino and Morientes, by those rules :)
>
> I've already done Morientes, Pellegrino and Morientes, can't remember
> if I've done Alonso, probably not because I can't remember where he
> came from.
>
> And on not knowing where I'm living - I was in Goodricke, but trying
> to transfer to Halifax, but wasn't able to get Provosts' signatures
> and all that, so I'm not sure which I'll end up in next term. If I
> stay in Goodricke, there's no chance of a PS2 because I have no room
> for it.

--

Real Socieadad.

And you can't fit a PS2 into a Goodricke room? Wow, I heard they were small, but you can't fit a PS2 in?!?!?!?!

You're just scared.
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:22
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Blank wrote:
> Yet I hear they played away on the same day!?!?!?! How!?!?!?!

Don't know but [URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/commonfiles/matchreport/index.asp?fix=267990[/URL]
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:17
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> What? Alright, I'll wait a few months. You'll have to let me transfer
> in Alonso, Morientes, Pellegrino and Morientes, by those rules :)

I've already done Morientes, Pellegrino and Morientes, can't remember if I've done Alonso, probably not because I can't remember where he came from.

And on not knowing where I'm living - I was in Goodricke, but trying to transfer to Halifax, but wasn't able to get Provosts' signatures and all that, so I'm not sure which I'll end up in next term. If I stay in Goodricke, there's no chance of a PS2 because I have no room for it.
Sat 02/04/05 at 17:03
Regular
"This is my tagline"
Stryke wrote:
> We go to same university. People know us. Well, they know me.

what uni u go to??
Sat 02/04/05 at 09:47
Regular
I've already kissed Grix. And that's no lie.
Sat 02/04/05 at 00:47
Regular
"8==="
This is the first blossoms of the 5th SR couple.
Fri 01/04/05 at 23:49
Regular
And how can you not know where you're living? Uni has a contract with you to provide accomodation in the first year, surely.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.