GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"grand theft auto (san andreas)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Wed 17/11/04 at 07:27
Regular
i need help on gta san andreas i am stuck on a level can any one help pls
Mon 29/11/04 at 19:07
Regular
"boom boom click"
actually fu** that i dont!
Mon 29/11/04 at 19:06
Regular
"boom boom click"
hey paul whats your second name? i is wondering cos i might know you.
Sun 28/11/04 at 13:37
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
no, no the easiest 2 player is where you first girlfriend is, it's not far in the game. the 2 red people infront of her house, you know the one with the heart on the map? also, theres a 2 player bit if you start off from your house in grove street, keep on that road, past the railway line, theres something that looks like a trailer park, in there somewhere is a 2 player bit.
Fri 26/11/04 at 22:36
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
If you start from your garage in San Fierro, go left and follow the road until you see a hilly area covered in grass on your left. Drive up the grassy hill and you should see a car parked just off the road, with the two Kill Frenzy skulls next to it.
Fri 26/11/04 at 22:31
Regular
yeh you can do kill frenzys with 2 players, its pretty cool, i was playing with my bro yesterday be driving the sanchez i think and him on the back shooting. you just gotta look out for the kill frenzy sign with the 2 skulls on. Ill go find out were i found it, and tell you
Fri 26/11/04 at 22:22
Regular
i jus want 2 know Y...
does any1 know y it sez 1 or 2 players on GTA San Andreas PS2 (back cover)
i just want 2 know if u can play 2 player ?
& if in fact u cant play 2player, then y does it say "1 or 2 player" ???
Fri 26/11/04 at 19:04
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
Foreman wrote:
> Anyone got any tips on how to win in the racing. My car always
> explodes after about 4-5 laps.

Dont crash the car..... thats all I can say
Fri 26/11/04 at 17:09
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Not me, i've done all the missions but my best friend is stuck and i can't do the damn mission now, his driving skill is very poor.

Its the mission right after Wu Zi Mu, i think its called "My endless love" or something, he cant seem to beat any of the cars and his keeps blowing up, i've already done it but cant seem to do it on his. God i hate when that happens.

Anyhelp from anybody would be much appreciated, and no uzi's please
Fri 26/11/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Anyone got any tips on how to win in the racing. My car always explodes after about 4-5 laps.
Fri 26/11/04 at 10:44
Regular
"ermmm yer"
what level are you stuck on, i have completed it so i think i know all of the levels please tell me where you are stuck and i will help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.