GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"grand theft auto (san andreas)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Wed 17/11/04 at 07:27
Regular
i need help on gta san andreas i am stuck on a level can any one help pls
Wed 08/12/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Any hole's a goal"
buy clothes from didier sachs to increase sex appeal, also try to drive a nice car like a buffalo
Mon 06/12/04 at 20:51
Regular
My sex appeal goes high when I get my guy really fat but I don not see much point in doing it because all that you should do is get the girlfriend in San Firreo because she gives you free resprays. It will help on missions on that island because if your car is wrecked up and you want to save money you just drive to the respray garage.
Mon 06/12/04 at 19:41
Regular
"Any hole's a goal"
you need lots of sex appeal for her to come out, btw if you are after the key card you can shoot her and steal it from her flat
Sun 05/12/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Any hole's a goal"
my playstation broke a few weeks ago n got 2 wait till x-mas to play GTA again =(!!
Sun 05/12/04 at 20:22
Regular
"mighty_Whites™"
Squall wrote:
> Not me, i've done all the missions but my best friend is stuck and i
> can't do the damn mission now, his driving skill is very poor.
>
> Its the mission right after Wu Zi Mu, i think its called "My
> endless love" or something, he cant seem to beat any of the cars
> and his keeps blowing up, i've already done it but cant seem to do it
> on his. God i hate when that happens.
>
> Anyhelp from anybody would be much appreciated, and no uzi's please

Go to Caitlin's house and get the car outside. It is a sure winner
Sat 04/12/04 at 18:16
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
try get ahead of the other cars early and then just drive carefully along the course, not too fast and look at the map.
Fri 03/12/04 at 19:59
Regular
"help"
if u av san andreas then i need help how do u do the mission fare well my love i really need help i cant do it !!!
Tue 30/11/04 at 19:19
Regular
What are you stuck on. I can help you with anything I have completed the game. I have got 100%.
Tue 30/11/04 at 16:38
"STiLL <3 u"
Foreman wrote:
> Anyone got any tips on how to win in the racing. My car always
> explodes after about 4-5 laps.

Ok.. i never told ne1 about this... but here is how... STOP SUCKING!!!!!... there...
Mon 29/11/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Bicycle"
Right-o, because Paul is such a rare name...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.