GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"grand theft auto (san andreas)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Wed 17/11/04 at 07:27
Regular
i need help on gta san andreas i am stuck on a level can any one help pls
Mon 20/12/04 at 19:33
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Telling us what level you're stuck on would be a good start.
Mon 20/12/04 at 14:58
Regular
"being smart rocks"
wat level u stuck on
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:28
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
xLizzyX wrote:
> yeah how do i do the madd dog mission where he jumps from the roof and
> cj needs to save him. as soon as the mission starts, he jumps. i know
> i have to get the truck with the boxes but there is no time to do
> anything

You have a bug in your game, you need to start again to fix it. Seen lots of posts like this.
Wed 15/12/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Any hole's a goal"
there should be time to sprint to the truck in the car park with the boxes in and then get back in time to cach him,
Tue 14/12/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Help Please"
yeah how do i do the madd dog mission where he jumps from the roof and cj needs to save him. as soon as the mission starts, he jumps. i know i have to get the truck with the boxes but there is no time to do anything
Tue 14/12/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Help Please"
okay well im stuck on the mission called Madd dogg. madd dog is about to jump off a roof and i need to save him. im supposed to get the truck with the boxes but as soon as the mission starts madd dog jumps, there is no time to do anything! please help me!
Mon 13/12/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Any hole's a goal"
oh dear!

i think there was another room that had a convo about that same topic
Mon 13/12/04 at 19:12
Regular
"Ow Yer"
ok i no this aint an askin about gta problems thread but ive just tried loadin my gta file with me at almost 100% and it ses load FAILED! WTF is goin on!!! has any one else had this stupid *** problem!?
Fri 10/12/04 at 19:01
Regular
"I'm busy"
get fat, grow a 'fro and ride a moped...

works for me everytime
Fri 10/12/04 at 15:06
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
To get a high sex appeal, drive an undamaged stylish car... Like a bullet or a banshee.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.