GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 3 - February 9th???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 3'.
Wed 17/11/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Rumours say that Halo 3 will be released on February 9th 2005, after completing Halo 2 on Legendary the date February 9th is revealed, Bungie as usual have dismissed this rumour. But seeing as it took 2/3 years to complete Halo 2 this seems unlikely unless Bungie have something up their sleeve...
Thu 18/11/04 at 21:06
Oh, I didn't realise, Journalism is soooo different; a more mature subject, eh? Anyone taking media studies and related is mongtards looking for the easiest time in uni possible, while still wanting that elsuive degree status.
Thu 18/11/04 at 20:29
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Um... nothing that relates to being a monger?
Thu 18/11/04 at 17:47
Well, what are you doing then?
Thu 18/11/04 at 15:51
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
lcarus wrote:
> Mr Snuggly wrote:
>
> I swear, you mongos get more stupid by the day. Unless you're
> actually a monger, in which case I apologise. That's a real good
> head-rod technique you got there.
>
> Hah. Kinda ironic from media studies boy here.

Hard as it may be, I can't find the irony in that sentence. Especially seeing as I don't study media studies.
Thu 18/11/04 at 14:53
Mr Snuggly wrote:

> I swear, you mongos get more stupid by the day. Unless you're
> actually a monger, in which case I apologise. That's a real good
> head-rod technique you got there.

Hah. Kinda ironic from media studies boy here.
Thu 18/11/04 at 14:52
Regular
It's obviously gonna be a contination of the story through some downloadable levels or something equally unspectacular. Most likely be another addition to the already stupidly detailed and overly pointless statistics system on Bungie.net.

Anyone who think it's Halo 3 is even stupider than the retard who came up with the design of the first Library level and the flood.
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:26
Regular
I like your socks.
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:12
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"It's feasible."

Yeah, because having spent the last three years making the most detailed and intricate Xbox game ever, they're going to rush out a potential million-selling sequel in three months for that prime release slot, early February.

*shakes head*

I swear, you mongos get more stupid by the day. Unless you're actually a monger, in which case I apologise. That's a real good head-rod technique you got there.
Thu 18/11/04 at 12:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I was thinking some kind of animated series, or a CGI film, just to finish off where the game 'ended'. If it's not true then fair enough.
Thu 18/11/04 at 08:01
By the way, it's a hoax. Some mention that part of the message was covered up: saying "Tuesday Feb 9th" instead, implying that something big will happen on that Tuesday, which is in 2010. But apparently, more have said it's a hoax at the Bungie forums.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.