GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I predicted this would happen......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Need For Speed Underground 2'.
Wed 17/11/04 at 22:15
Regular
Damn dirty nerds have taken over Halo 2 online. It was fun for the first week but now all the fags are rearing their ugly, pasty faces and it's beggining to loose its charm.

There's practically no point anymore playing 1 flag CTF or Assault on the pre-set games as the other team are guaranteed to be a bunch of stinky homos. Every single game I've played tonight the other team have all camped next to the flag and not moved anywhere else.

It's a geeky tactic that isn't enjoyable in the slightest bit enjoyable, I never do it when I'm defending as it's just damn boring. No-one was doing it the first week, you'd have a couple of people defending and then the rest would go out on vehicles and blow some sh-t up. Now it seems everyone and their dog is doing it along with a load of other homo tactics that are spoiling the online game.

Me : "So do you guys actually enjoy standing still for pretty much the whole game and doing very little else"

Fat American : "Not really but it works so we do it"

Me : "But I thought people played games to have a good time"

Fat American : "You're just angry because we powned you, you gay British n00b"

Me : "I couldn't actually give 2 crap about winning, I just want to play a decent game and that doesn't look likely against people like you"

Fat American "F--k you British fag, go eat some tea and biscuits"

It's gonna get worse as well, I'm sure there's gonna be even more people using crappy tactics that are gonna slowly suck the life out of Halo 2 online.

I'm just glad it's not long till Timesplitters 3 comes out.
Wed 17/11/04 at 22:28
Regular
The Halo 2 system is nigh on perfect actually. It was slow when it first came out but now it runs lightning fast, you're in a game before you even get the chance to breath these days.

You can have up to 5 people in ranked matches, just invite them to your party and off you go.
Wed 17/11/04 at 22:26
Regular
The Halo 2 online system is crap anyway. You can only have guests in partys you've created or been invited to as you can't go in ranked matches. Logging onto Xbox live seems to take an age and a half. It just seems a tad crap to me.
Wed 17/11/04 at 22:20
I'm fresh out of tea and biscuits.
Wed 17/11/04 at 22:20
"I love yo... lamp."
It'll happen to TS3. There are always going to be mongs that play games for stats only. I don't mean like Hedfix who likes his stats in a peculiar way, but those who just play for stats.

I mainly just play Slayer anyway.
Wed 17/11/04 at 22:15
Regular
Damn dirty nerds have taken over Halo 2 online. It was fun for the first week but now all the fags are rearing their ugly, pasty faces and it's beggining to loose its charm.

There's practically no point anymore playing 1 flag CTF or Assault on the pre-set games as the other team are guaranteed to be a bunch of stinky homos. Every single game I've played tonight the other team have all camped next to the flag and not moved anywhere else.

It's a geeky tactic that isn't enjoyable in the slightest bit enjoyable, I never do it when I'm defending as it's just damn boring. No-one was doing it the first week, you'd have a couple of people defending and then the rest would go out on vehicles and blow some sh-t up. Now it seems everyone and their dog is doing it along with a load of other homo tactics that are spoiling the online game.

Me : "So do you guys actually enjoy standing still for pretty much the whole game and doing very little else"

Fat American : "Not really but it works so we do it"

Me : "But I thought people played games to have a good time"

Fat American : "You're just angry because we powned you, you gay British n00b"

Me : "I couldn't actually give 2 crap about winning, I just want to play a decent game and that doesn't look likely against people like you"

Fat American "F--k you British fag, go eat some tea and biscuits"

It's gonna get worse as well, I'm sure there's gonna be even more people using crappy tactics that are gonna slowly suck the life out of Halo 2 online.

I'm just glad it's not long till Timesplitters 3 comes out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.