GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I predicted this would happen......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Need For Speed Underground 2'.
Wed 17/11/04 at 22:15
Regular
Damn dirty nerds have taken over Halo 2 online. It was fun for the first week but now all the fags are rearing their ugly, pasty faces and it's beggining to loose its charm.

There's practically no point anymore playing 1 flag CTF or Assault on the pre-set games as the other team are guaranteed to be a bunch of stinky homos. Every single game I've played tonight the other team have all camped next to the flag and not moved anywhere else.

It's a geeky tactic that isn't enjoyable in the slightest bit enjoyable, I never do it when I'm defending as it's just damn boring. No-one was doing it the first week, you'd have a couple of people defending and then the rest would go out on vehicles and blow some sh-t up. Now it seems everyone and their dog is doing it along with a load of other homo tactics that are spoiling the online game.

Me : "So do you guys actually enjoy standing still for pretty much the whole game and doing very little else"

Fat American : "Not really but it works so we do it"

Me : "But I thought people played games to have a good time"

Fat American : "You're just angry because we powned you, you gay British n00b"

Me : "I couldn't actually give 2 crap about winning, I just want to play a decent game and that doesn't look likely against people like you"

Fat American "F--k you British fag, go eat some tea and biscuits"

It's gonna get worse as well, I'm sure there's gonna be even more people using crappy tactics that are gonna slowly suck the life out of Halo 2 online.

I'm just glad it's not long till Timesplitters 3 comes out.
Thu 18/11/04 at 16:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Goatboy wrote:
> So it's ok if I start topics with "Nig-Nog" and
> "Coon" in?
> Cool!
>

Yeah, I said it was fine to do this.....?

>
> This isn't me wanting to debate with someone over the internet
> whether he agrees with me or not, I'm simply saying that I know
> Tilt's better than this.

Fair enough. I wasn't justifying it....
Thu 18/11/04 at 16:26
Regular
"BOSE"
3 Little points:

1. how you kill a camper from behind, is radar not allowed on Live?
2. Yeah! throw a plasma grenade. Merry christmas, here's a snow ball! :-P
3. "if you hold the white button you can talk to your team" is there no dark areas which you would need a tourch in?

...Was gonna say glow ball but didn't think it would be as er, funny! ;-)
Thu 18/11/04 at 14:55
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Needs a bit more homophobia in the original post perhaps?
> Still, repress away.

I understand what you're saying and for this I apologise. I shouldn't use the word in this way but I guess it's kind of a bad habit now.
Thu 18/11/04 at 14:11
Regular
The easiest way to kill a camper is to take his food and tent and let him die of hunger and loneliness....
Thu 18/11/04 at 14:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The easiest way to take a camper is FROM BEHIND!
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:56
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Daveus wrote:
> Dante: right vergil! wrote:
> Anyone up for a game with me against americans, when I get my xbox
> live set up?
>
>
> Hell yes :-D
>
> my router thingy arrives tommorow = hopefully xbox live. Then if
> yanks start it, i'll talk to them about diet and nutrition (them
> being the most obese country ever) and trying to get everyone else to
> eat their "american style" food so everyone's as fat as
> them. I just think they're sad if all they can do is camp next to a
> flag through the whole game and try and be funny with one of our
> dudes who asks why

Yea but there are always ways of killing campers. Oh look sodding american campers, I have a plasma grenade *throws* shortly after *big explosion*.
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:38
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So it's ok if I start topics with "Nig-Nog" and "Coon" in?
Cool!

Whether you think it's fine or not isn't the issue.
And whether Tilt is or not isn't the issue.
What is the issue here is that "Fag" and "Homo" are insults that are illegal in printed materials for public consumption, places of employment etc - people are awarded thousands for being called a "fag" at work etc, it's considered prejudice.

Besides which, whilst I have no problem with Tilt in the slightest, I do object to the hateful language, accidental or not.
I'm not screaming or suggesting Tilt be banned or beaten with sticks, simply saying that, in a family forum, I'm none to keen on reading phrases that have been judged as offensive in general society.

This isn't me wanting to debate with someone over the internet whether he agrees with me or not, I'm simply saying that I know Tilt's better than this.
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I hardly think he's actually homophobic (and you know it too)- unfortunatly, 'gay', 'fag' etc have all become insults, as they shouldn't (as you know too). My post in the PC games forum entitled 'er gay' came at a time when I was annoyed HL2 wasn't working. Tis a stupid insult yes but my brother is quite possibly actually gay. Do I care? Nope.
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Needs a bit more homophobia in the original post perhaps?
Still, repress away.
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hah, last night me and Tiltawhirl hitched a ride in an enemy Warthog. The guy drove us right into the base, upon which we jumped out and smacked him to death!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.