GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Gun in Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/05/01 at 15:35
Regular
What is your best gun in a game?
Personally, I have several.
The Rocket Launcher from Unreal Tournament has to be one of my favourites with the ability to load up five rockets and then fire them all at once. Brilliant.
I also liked the Flak cannon from UT, a brilliant close range gun.

My all time favourite will most likely all ways be the Sniper Rifle. Picking off enemies and friends in multiplayer from the top of buildings without them having a clue where they got shot from, is brilliant.
Tue 22/05/01 at 19:09
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
The best gun in any game is the Auto-Shotgun in Goldeneye (N64) Especially when combo'ed with the RC-P90 - OUCH...

Bang - Dead
Bang - Dead
Bang - Dead...and so on!

Game
Tue 22/05/01 at 18:46
Regular
"Whatever!"
I like the Rail Gun in Quake III - Its lethal!!
Tue 22/05/01 at 16:54
The Sniper rifle in any game. Head shots are one of the best way to take somebody out.
Also the two double barreled saw-off shotguns (one in each hand) off Marathon (old Macintosh game). The reloading technique was just class.

Darkreaper
Tue 22/05/01 at 16:38
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I dont really have a favourite but the BFG is a great gun in Doom. Also the Rocket Launcher, and Plasma Rifle in Doom as they were rapid firing.
Tue 22/05/01 at 16:38
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
beehhhh behhh beeehhh BOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!

bye bye wormies mwahaha.
Tue 22/05/01 at 16:24
Regular
The exploding sheep was clearly the best weapon ever (wonder why Sheepy never liked worms games :-D)

It's could even fly by armaggedon time.

Maaa...

Maaaa....

BOOOOM!
Tue 22/05/01 at 16:12
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Apart from the 4 spelling mistakes, that last post was very nearly 100% grammatically correct! That is, quite literally, breathtaking!
Tue 22/05/01 at 16:09
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
The BANNANAA BOOMB for me to although they holy grenade gives more damage in the long run, but the bannana bomb is fun to watch
Tue 22/05/01 at 16:08
The Banana Bomb from worms was a brilliant weapon, as are a lot of the weapons from Worms.
Tue 22/05/01 at 16:06
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I can't believe I forgot about banana bombs!

I am a total banana bomb GOD and if anyone want's to take me on at a banana bomb contest, I feel they will seriously regret it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.