GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Gun in Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/05/01 at 15:35
Regular
What is your best gun in a game?
Personally, I have several.
The Rocket Launcher from Unreal Tournament has to be one of my favourites with the ability to load up five rockets and then fire them all at once. Brilliant.
I also liked the Flak cannon from UT, a brilliant close range gun.

My all time favourite will most likely all ways be the Sniper Rifle. Picking off enemies and friends in multiplayer from the top of buildings without them having a clue where they got shot from, is brilliant.
Wed 23/05/01 at 21:44
Regular
"Back For Good"
the best gun,mmm probably the number 8 big phaser in doom cus in blows everything in front and behind you to cool green dust.
Wed 23/05/01 at 21:29
its not a gun, but the Concrete Donkey in Worms 2 kicks A$$
Wed 23/05/01 at 18:33
Regular
Time crisis 2/ project titan.
i was disopointed with this came as it is not gory another and the blood that comes out of them is diomond shape. But then i saw the way you can blow up stuff and i was happy with the game it is a cool game and is worth every penny.

so by it now

vote DRINGO
Wed 23/05/01 at 15:51
The Konami Light gun in SilentHill is pretty cool, it kills everything, although by a death ray so very little gratuitous blood.

The machine gun on ResidentEvil2 is great :-)
Wed 23/05/01 at 15:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I like the SHEEPY gun, what a gun that is!
Wed 23/05/01 at 15:18
Ive got to be honest some of the guns in "The World is Not Enough (N64)" are pretty cool, although the laptop gun on "Perfect Dark" does it for me because no only is it a cool gun in its own right you can use it as a automatic gun to take down your enemys (very handy when rescuing the President from the plane!).
Tue 22/05/01 at 20:45
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
sooo... the suggestions so far are expolding "sheep" and "snipers" hmmm... the usual suspects!

Personally I like shoes... the bright red kind with the pointy ends... with v. strong soles so that they don't burn doen during my spins.

Sonic
Tue 22/05/01 at 20:17
Regular
The Crimson Flood from Scorched Tanks on the Amiga was good.

Anyone remember that game, or am i the only one?
Tue 22/05/01 at 19:22
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Snipers are good especially in UT. I also like the Magnums in the Resident Evil games. Talk about a head ache :)
Tue 22/05/01 at 19:19
I always think sniper rifles are good fun, but I'm not a fan of rocket launcers so much. i find that in a frantic situation you can kill yourself too easily!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.