GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Gun in Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/05/01 at 15:35
Regular
What is your best gun in a game?
Personally, I have several.
The Rocket Launcher from Unreal Tournament has to be one of my favourites with the ability to load up five rockets and then fire them all at once. Brilliant.
I also liked the Flak cannon from UT, a brilliant close range gun.

My all time favourite will most likely all ways be the Sniper Rifle. Picking off enemies and friends in multiplayer from the top of buildings without them having a clue where they got shot from, is brilliant.
Tue 22/05/01 at 15:35
What is your best gun in a game?
Personally, I have several.
The Rocket Launcher from Unreal Tournament has to be one of my favourites with the ability to load up five rockets and then fire them all at once. Brilliant.
I also liked the Flak cannon from UT, a brilliant close range gun.

My all time favourite will most likely all ways be the Sniper Rifle. Picking off enemies and friends in multiplayer from the top of buildings without them having a clue where they got shot from, is brilliant.
Tue 22/05/01 at 15:40
"High polygon count"
Sniper rifle in any game that has one.

And the heavy machine gun in Soldier of Fortune is quite nifty, too!
Tue 22/05/01 at 15:41
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Quake 3's Nail and Rail guns
Tue 22/05/01 at 15:42
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
Goldeneye's RCP-90 what a beuty.
Tue 22/05/01 at 15:43
I've just thought of another good gun although I can't remember the name of it. It's in Perfect Dark and is the one that can see through walls. Anybody no what it was called. It's a brilliant gun.
Tue 22/05/01 at 15:53
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
Another favourite of mine is the Grenade launcher it's a beast of a gun
Tue 22/05/01 at 15:59
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
I can't think of a good gun at the moment because all I can think about was those stupidly boring nikita rockets on MGS. That gun has to be the worst ever. Oh the sniper rifle in Syphon filter was good and in Assualt rigs, an ancient tank game for the PC, the bouncing gun was quite good-bullets bouncing of walls-ahh those were the days.
Tue 22/05/01 at 16:03
Regular
"everyone says it"
BBBBBAAAAAANNNNAAAANNNNAAAA BBBBBBOOOOOMMMM

I quite liked the banana bomb from Worms!

:P

Although all the guns in Perfect Dark and Turok2 were great for using again and again...

If they use the guns from Metroid on the SNES in Metroid Zero than watch out for some of the greatest guns ever...
Tue 22/05/01 at 16:06
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I can't believe I forgot about banana bombs!

I am a total banana bomb GOD and if anyone want's to take me on at a banana bomb contest, I feel they will seriously regret it!
Tue 22/05/01 at 16:08
The Banana Bomb from worms was a brilliant weapon, as are a lot of the weapons from Worms.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.