GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anybody else find themselves just flying planes about?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Thu 18/11/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I've got into the routine of spawning, getting out the jetpack, flying to the airport, getting in a jet, then taunting the harrier. Great fun for all. Haven't unlocked many planes yet though - I want to fly the Mustang!!!
Sun 21/11/04 at 14:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm quite disappointed at how easy the planes are to fly though. It used to be a skill, but now anyone can do it.
Sat 20/11/04 at 22:18
Know where the Maverick is in SF airport? Directly north of that, right on top of a hill. It barely needs room to take off at all.

If you've unlocked the Stuntplane at the Airstrip, it's basically exactly the same as that, with R3 releasing either pesticides or red dust depending on which one you're flying.

Just noticed the Rustler can shoot! Let's see how the might of the Hydras compares to the old school Rustler...
Fri 19/11/04 at 17:41
Regular
"hulagadoo"
monkey_man wrote:
> I found a crop-duster too, that you could fly straight away. The
> right analogue stick makes you spray!

where did you find that? presumably on a farm but which one?
Fri 19/11/04 at 17:13
Regular
Why don't you try flying helicopters? There a seasparrow at the grave yard if you go to the bit with a small shack. You then go straight down into the sea and then start to swim right. It also has a minigun on the bottom and there is also an army one which you can pick cars up with it. If you want the flying stuff on the second island you need to get the lisence before you can start to fly them.
Fri 19/11/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I found a crop-duster too, that you could fly straight away. The right analogue stick makes you spray!
Fri 19/11/04 at 16:32
The Rustler I think it's called, a P51-Mustang.

It spawns on the same side and in the nearest hangar to the save point at the Airstrip.
Thu 18/11/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
What's the Mustang? I completed the game but never saw one, or at least I don't think I did.
Thu 18/11/04 at 18:02
You've got the Jetpack, but you haven't got the Mustang?

Or is it the cheat for the Jatpack?

Either way, once you complete Flight School to at least bronze level, you get one in a hangar.
Thu 18/11/04 at 16:52
"period drama"
Yeah, all the time.
With the parachute usually - just watching the massive hunk of metal falling to the ground when you jump out is rather fun.
Thu 18/11/04 at 16:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, I like crashing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.