GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anybody else find themselves just flying planes about?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Thu 18/11/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I've got into the routine of spawning, getting out the jetpack, flying to the airport, getting in a jet, then taunting the harrier. Great fun for all. Haven't unlocked many planes yet though - I want to fly the Mustang!!!
Wed 24/11/04 at 22:36
Regular
monkey_man wrote:

> can't do it, neither can the ATVs.

where abouts is this
Tue 23/11/04 at 14:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ooh, where's the Jumbo Jet? I've been to all the airports. Actually, I probably missed it because I was a pixel away from the terrible pop-up throwing the whole thing into view at once. Don't you just hate it when you get in the lear jet and you crash into an invisible tree or bridge?

AND, I haven't unlocked any of the bridges yet (hardly played the actual game) - is there a motorbike fast enough on the Las Venturas bit to make that huge jump over the canyon? The Sanchez and Wayfarer can't do it, neither can the ATVs. I got a PGJ thingy, but that couldn't either. do you have to use that one on Easter Bay Arport?
Tue 23/11/04 at 10:58
Regular
what does it take, before you can start flying planes, cos i got the game yesterday, and i wanna fly one
Mon 22/11/04 at 21:47
"period drama"
tututututututut
*shameful head-shaking*
Mon 22/11/04 at 18:55
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> >Finally got in a helicopter yesterday - woohah!
>
> Took you long enough.
> There's loads of them around the place.
>
> Found the jumbo jet yet?
> It really is massive, and terrible fun to fly. I really couldn't
> resist some terrorism on that massive building in Los Santos - with
> last-second bailing + parachute.
>
> Am I bad person?

No, what was bad was watching my fellow Air Training Corp Cadets fly the 747 into the Twin Towers on Flight Sim 2000.
Those sick bas's
Mon 22/11/04 at 18:53
"period drama"
monkey_man wrote:
>Finally got in a helicopter yesterday - woohah!

Took you long enough.
There's loads of them around the place.

Found the jumbo jet yet?
It really is massive, and terrible fun to fly. I really couldn't resist some terrorism on that massive building in Los Santos - with last-second bailing + parachute.

Am I bad person?
Mon 22/11/04 at 12:08
Regular
The worst thing is, once you unlock all of those planes by getting the license, they disappear.

:-(
Mon 22/11/04 at 09:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Like flying a car, and they take off almost instantly. I could fly the Dodo for hours in GTA3, but I suppose it makes the game more accessible. Finally got in a helicopter yesterday - woohah!
Sun 21/11/04 at 19:32
Regular
im getting this game in a few days, whats flying the planes like, cos in gta 3 it was pretty awkward to fly in vice city they were a bit easier. what are they like in this?
Sun 21/11/04 at 18:41
"STiLL <3 u"
monkey_man wrote:
> I'm quite disappointed at how easy the planes are to fly though. It
> used to be a skill, but now anyone can do it.

it used to be a skill b kuz in GTA3 the plane had no wings...
Longest DoDo time 52 secs. From the airport to the island in front of it... then i lost kontrol and hit a building...W.E.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.