GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"can chelsea be king of europe?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/03/05 at 15:29
Regular
"i love monkeys"
now chelsea have knocked out the favourites, do you think they have what it takes to go on and win the champions leauge? which team is now there biggest threat?
Fri 11/03/05 at 17:12
"LOLLERSKATES!"
One of the Italian teams will win the champions league, eveyone is tipping Ac milan but juvetus are top of the italian league and have just knocked out Real Madrid. If not, then the form team will win the champions league, which is definately Lyon.
Fri 11/03/05 at 17:42
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I believe AC Milan are top of Serie A on goal difference.

And Lyon are hardly the "form team" - yes, they had a massive win, but it was against probably the worst team of the lot. They also suffered two domestic defeats in a row immediately preceeding that match, one of which was getting knocked out of the cup by Clermont Foot, a third division side.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.