GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"can chelsea be king of europe?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/03/05 at 15:29
Regular
"i love monkeys"
now chelsea have knocked out the favourites, do you think they have what it takes to go on and win the champions leauge? which team is now there biggest threat?
Thu 10/03/05 at 15:29
Regular
"i love monkeys"
now chelsea have knocked out the favourites, do you think they have what it takes to go on and win the champions leauge? which team is now there biggest threat?
Thu 10/03/05 at 15:33
Regular
"serenity now!"
AC Milan are undoubtedly the team to beat. They looked strong aginst Utd, but I think Chelsea might be on to a winner this season (oh, how it pains me as a Spurs supporter to say that).
Thu 10/03/05 at 15:54
Regular
Milan were the favourites before Chelsea knocked out barca and still are.
Thu 10/03/05 at 16:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It'll be Milan or Juve.

Although I hope they don't ever have to meet, as Milan are probably the strongest team still in the tournament.
Thu 10/03/05 at 16:03
Regular
"i love monkeys"
i thought that barca were favouties! shows what i know. ac milan, yeah there alrite but nothing next to spurs.

yep i really mean that. *whisles to himself*

i reckon lyon will win
Thu 10/03/05 at 17:17
Regular
"kill my enemys"
I think Chelsea can win it.They need to get there strikers in a better form untill the next game.i just want an english team to win it.Anyone but Arsenal.But there out.Yay.

Hopefully chelsea vs AC Milan in the final.And they play Liverpool in the semi-final.If they played each other in the final then it would be pretty boring as they have played each other 3 times this season.
Thu 10/03/05 at 18:43
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Any team with a good strike partnership could give Chelsea a serious threat. The Italian teams and Munich seem to be the ones to beat.
Thu 10/03/05 at 20:09
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Liverpool are looking quite tasty

YEY!
Thu 10/03/05 at 20:33
Regular
I reckon they can do it...their attack lacks a lot without Robben but he should be fit for the quarter finals and providing he doesn't get injured again I think it'll be an AC Milan/Chelsea final
Thu 10/03/05 at 20:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Erm...unless the two are drawn in the quarters or semis?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.