GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"can chelsea be king of europe?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/03/05 at 15:29
Regular
"i love monkeys"
now chelsea have knocked out the favourites, do you think they have what it takes to go on and win the champions leauge? which team is now there biggest threat?
Fri 11/03/05 at 17:42
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I believe AC Milan are top of Serie A on goal difference.

And Lyon are hardly the "form team" - yes, they had a massive win, but it was against probably the worst team of the lot. They also suffered two domestic defeats in a row immediately preceeding that match, one of which was getting knocked out of the cup by Clermont Foot, a third division side.
Fri 11/03/05 at 17:12
"LOLLERSKATES!"
One of the Italian teams will win the champions league, eveyone is tipping Ac milan but juvetus are top of the italian league and have just knocked out Real Madrid. If not, then the form team will win the champions league, which is definately Lyon.
Fri 11/03/05 at 17:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Flock wrote:
> You know i looked at your post and thought "Oh hell i've posted
> in the wrong topic"

Sorry - I thought you were joining the Middlesbrough/Sporting debate. Although I may be getting threads confused here.
Fri 11/03/05 at 17:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Aha, Jesus, that's petty as hell. Him and Riquelme are a fantastic team, they should transcend all rules.
Fri 11/03/05 at 11:06
Regular
Blank wrote:
Forlan doesn't seem to be
> playing their UEFA cup games. Is he cup tied or something? I can't
> think why he would be.

he played 2 minutes in the CL qualifying round for united early in the season.
Fri 11/03/05 at 09:01
Regular
"i love monkeys"
the thing is chelsea have got the hunger factor on there side. they want to carve there history into the european cup, this showed against barca, and i think this is alway a masive issue with the clubs who have won in the past
Fri 11/03/05 at 04:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
You know i looked at your post and thought "Oh hell i've posted in the wrong topic"
Fri 11/03/05 at 03:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Who, Sporting or Middlesbrough?

Personally I think Villareal have the best chance. Although Riquelme is suspended for the next match, and Forlan doesn't seem to be playing their UEFA cup games. Is he cup tied or something? I can't think why he would be.

EDIT: This post is utter rubbish.
Fri 11/03/05 at 03:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Over two legs i dont think they can be beaten unless Man City suddenly get an unexpected call up, the final will be another matter but i still think they'll win it depending on injuries.
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:16
Regular
Quinty wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> I reckon they can do it...their attack lacks a lot without Robben
>
> Yeah those 3 goals in 20 minutes simply were not good enough.

Don't take offence please...I'm not saying Chelsea has no attack without Robben, I'm simply saying it is much better with him in it. And tbh, you'll probably need him to break Milan's defence, which is a lot more solid than Barcelona's.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.