GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooow!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/03/05 at 14:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Did anyone else just see Neighbours?

I haven't watched it for years, but I tune in to see Lou's Place burning down. But that wasn't the amazing thing. After it finally collapsed they did a pan around the crowd, and I thought I recognised a face. Then the camera stopped and zoomed in a bit, and was like "No way!" - it was Paul Robinson, the hotel manager that went mental from years back! First I thought I was mistaken, but right at the end he got his own close-up - it was him! So I watched the credits, and he was there, right at the end - "Paul Robinson - Stefan Dennis"!!!!

Wooooooooooow, old skool Neighbours is back! Hopefully they'll bring back Jim next. And Helen. And Bouncer.
Thu 10/03/05 at 17:58
Regular
Just watched todays episode.

Exciting stuff.
Thu 10/03/05 at 18:04
Regular
"0228"
I'm sad, I watch Neighbours almost everyday. Todays episode was slightly more dramatic than usual though.
Thu 10/03/05 at 18:40
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
The only soap I watch is Neighbours.
I caught the last 5 minutes of today's episode and was like WTF! What's goin' on?
I wouldn't be surprised if Lou hadn't insured the pub, knowing him.
Thu 10/03/05 at 19:17
"period drama"
Wow, that was old skool.
Legendry.
Thu 10/03/05 at 19:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Neighbours and Home and Away are interchangable for me.
Thu 10/03/05 at 20:35
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I read in the soapbox that Russel Crowe is going to be in a one off episode for neighbour's 20th anniversary. Ooooh. I'm gutted that I missed that fire! Bring back Darcy I say!
Fri 11/03/05 at 01:36
Regular
"Captain to you."
I missed it, and it sounds liek the best one in ages :(

I was working at uni at the time, someone even had the tv on in the media room nextt door i'll take a break next time and watch it.
Fri 11/03/05 at 01:44
Regular
"8==="
Neighbours is gay.
Fri 11/03/05 at 02:14
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Green Ferocity wrote:
> I read in the soapbox that Russel Crowe is going to be in a one off
> episode for neighbour's 20th anniversary. Ooooh. I'm gutted that I
> missed that fire! Bring back Darcy I say!

yeah, they should have him snap out of his coma suddenly and spend some time wheeling himself around going "DARCAAARRRRRGGGGGHHH" lots.
i'd watch that.
Fri 11/03/05 at 09:47
Regular
"long time"
He`s not going to wake up now !
Or is he?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.