GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooow!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/03/05 at 14:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Did anyone else just see Neighbours?

I haven't watched it for years, but I tune in to see Lou's Place burning down. But that wasn't the amazing thing. After it finally collapsed they did a pan around the crowd, and I thought I recognised a face. Then the camera stopped and zoomed in a bit, and was like "No way!" - it was Paul Robinson, the hotel manager that went mental from years back! First I thought I was mistaken, but right at the end he got his own close-up - it was him! So I watched the credits, and he was there, right at the end - "Paul Robinson - Stefan Dennis"!!!!

Wooooooooooow, old skool Neighbours is back! Hopefully they'll bring back Jim next. And Helen. And Bouncer.
Thu 10/03/05 at 14:33
Regular
"long time"
Is that Skys mum ?
Thu 10/03/05 at 14:45
"period drama"
Helen should come back in a floating wheelchair and make everyone her slaves. Or she'll lock them in a room for several days with Hannah until they break and submit.
Thu 10/03/05 at 14:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Remember Paul? The bloke who was doing the twins? I saw him in Bloodbrothers in London a while back.
Thu 10/03/05 at 14:50
Regular
"long time"
Do you remember his song?
Thu 10/03/05 at 14:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That's right, he bought one of them a house because he was the money.
Thu 10/03/05 at 14:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I remember him kissing the wrong one because they both liked him and in the dark he couldn't tell them apart. He was sleeping on the sofa at the time...

Just like when I stayed round my lass' parents and her brother got up for a drink of water during the night.
Thu 10/03/05 at 14:57
"period drama"
The background music in Neighbours is the best thing ever.
They have exactly five songs, each one chosen to match the mood of the scene.

"Quick! He's a bit depressed! Number 3! Number 3!"
Thu 10/03/05 at 14:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> "Quick! He's a bit depressed! Number 3! Number 3!"

"Quick, he looks frustrated and tense! Number 2! Number 2!"
Thu 10/03/05 at 14:59
Regular
Wasn't Joe's wife Natalia Imbrugliphwoooooooooar?
Thu 10/03/05 at 15:00
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Nah, she was a student that got shot, I think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.