GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" chelsea haters"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/03/05 at 23:10
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
fcuk chelsea haters.Chelsea showed that they are the best team in england, europe and the world by destroying barca 4-2 without two of their star players. i hope this shuts up the press and all questioners of the teams ability
Wed 09/03/05 at 10:48
Regular
and with posts like this you wonde why some peopledislike us?
Wed 09/03/05 at 09:36
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Hey, fairplay to Chelsea - they scored 5 goals against potentially one of the best teams in the world with the best player in the world so give them some credit for that.

I fancy AC Milan to win this but United didn't really make a go of it like they should have done, so it's still wide open.
Wed 09/03/05 at 01:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Milan, Juve and Real Madrid are still in the Champions League. All are
> teams that could quite easily handle Chelsea on their day. Barcelona
> can't defend, you see. Real Madrid can't either, I suppose

Both of them can - Barca were missing Marquez tonight, and Real have a good defence too. Not the best, but Samuel and Helguera make a pretty strong combo. And they're good in the air, just like the Chelsea centre backs.

Juve's defence isn't great - Jonathan Zebina? AC seem to have the strongest defence (not counting Chelsea, as we're talking about potential opponents, although that's not to say Chelsea's is better) at the moment. I think most teams still in the tournament could give Chelsea a run for their money. Maybe not Monaco, as their attack is goal shy anyway, and up against Terry and Carvalho I don't rate their chances. PSV vs Chelsea might be interesting.
Wed 09/03/05 at 00:05
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I'm sure Liverpool could defend as well as the other teams mentioned against Chelsea. Unless Liverpool happen to score too early in the game - I don't know what would happen then.

Oh wait....

Yes I do :(
Tue 08/03/05 at 23:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Milan, Juve and Real Madrid are still in the Champions League.

You seem to have made the grevious error of missing Liverpool off this list. I am sure that this is an error and will be corrected asap.

Regards
English_Bloke
Tue 08/03/05 at 23:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Milan, Juve and Real Madrid are still in the Champions League. All are teams that could quite easily handle Chelsea on their day. Barcelona can't defend, you see. Real Madrid can't either, I suppose, but the Italian teams would have a really good chance against Chelsea.
Tue 08/03/05 at 23:14
Regular
You can have that tag once you have knocked out the best team in europe.

Barcelona may have the best attack, but thier defense is a joke. Would like to see you play Milan. Not saying you cant do them, but they are the team to beat.
Tue 08/03/05 at 23:11
Regular
Hardly.

4th goal shouldn't have been a goal.
Tue 08/03/05 at 23:10
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
fcuk chelsea haters.Chelsea showed that they are the best team in england, europe and the world by destroying barca 4-2 without two of their star players. i hope this shuts up the press and all questioners of the teams ability

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.