GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" chelsea haters"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/03/05 at 23:10
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
fcuk chelsea haters.Chelsea showed that they are the best team in england, europe and the world by destroying barca 4-2 without two of their star players. i hope this shuts up the press and all questioners of the teams ability
Wed 09/03/05 at 15:38
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i dont like moron-ho. hes an arrogant *bleep* who thinks he is great coz he got lucky with Porto and now manages the cluyb with an unlimited transfer budget. I could do his job. In fact a rabbit could do his job.
Wed 09/03/05 at 15:36
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I did say "tempt".
Wed 09/03/05 at 15:34
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Ronaldinho told them where they could shove their £50million signing on fee. chelski cant buy him. losers
Wed 09/03/05 at 15:33
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
killer101 wrote:
> People can say that Chelsea brought the title (if they win it) but
> thats not true!They play like a team and thats down to there
> manager.

Yes, and I'm sure the manager has been a Chelsea fan all his life and works for free.

> And maybe there wages but that isn't the point.

It is in as much as they can secure the players they have and tempt almost anyone else.
Wed 09/03/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yeah, how many of their players are Chelsea youth originals?
Wed 09/03/05 at 13:39
Regular
What do you mean by thats not true they spent £100+ million or so on new signings.
Wed 09/03/05 at 12:31
Regular
"kill my enemys"
People can say that Chelsea brought the title (if they win it) but thats not true!They play like a team and thats down to there manager.And maybe there wages but that isn't the point.

EDIT-Im a Forest fan not a Chelsea fan.Just to be sure!
Wed 09/03/05 at 11:58
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
thechelskikid wrote:
> fcuk chelsea haters.Chelsea showed that they are the best team in
> england, europe and the world by destroying barca 4-2 without two of
> their star players. i hope this shuts up the press and all
> questioners of the teams ability

chelsea suck.
Wed 09/03/05 at 11:50
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
When you say 2 top players, i hope you dont mean Drogba(or however you spell it)?
Wed 09/03/05 at 11:36
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ashley, your always gonna get muppet supporters. Theres nothing anyone can do about that. As soon a club has the potential to win things, they all start joining the brigade.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.