GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/03/05 at 13:24
Regular
"1,2,3,4,6"
...The kind who know binary and the kind who don't...

BAM!
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:14
Regular
Oh my God! I thought I'd heard the worst joke ever made with "Why did the Chicken cross the road?" (to get to the other side - for those who don't know) then I saw this joke...

The real question is why?

If you find jokes like this funny or even slightly funny you need to get out more...a lot more...
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Timmargh wrote:
> There are two types of people in the world: those who are willing to
> work and those who are willing to let them.

Wrong
There are three types of people in this world.

Those born to drive
Those born to be driven
Those born to be run over
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:11
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
There are approximatly 100,000,000,000 people in this world.
Wed 09/03/05 at 17:27
Regular
"tokyo police club"
There are 2 types of joke in the world: the poor and the absolutely abysmal.

Nice to see all of them in this topic fit into the latter.
Wed 09/03/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Twenty quid."
There are two types of people in the world: those who are willing to work and those who are willing to let them.
Wed 09/03/05 at 15:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
That's just silly, they aren't types of people, they're actual people. "Me" and "me" would surely be put into the same category, and it is for this reason that your joke simply cannot be funny, Light.

See me.
Wed 09/03/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
For schizophrenics;

There are 2 types of people in this world: Me, and me.
Wed 09/03/05 at 15:39
Regular
"wow"
There are 3 types of people in this world

1) Those with their head up their ass
2) Those with their head up somebody else's ass
3) Those who think it doesn't have to be that way
Wed 09/03/05 at 13:47
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i dont like that, seeing as i am gonna study law. grrr
Wed 09/03/05 at 12:59
Regular
"1,2,3,4,6"
OK, so far one out of two of my attempts at humour have been 'funny', so what about this one?

Some surgeons were taking a coffee break and discussing their work. The first said, "I think accountants are the easiest to operate on. You open them up and everything inside is numbered."

The second said, "I think librarians are the easiest to operate on. You open them up and everything inside is in alphabetical order."

The third said, "I like to operate on electricians. You open them up and everything inside is color-coded."

The fourth one said, "I like to operate on lawyers. They're heartless spineless, gutless, and their heads and ass are interchangeable."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.